Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Same here we are four in the family who opened paypal account and 3 are verified and the other one is not but our account is not limited so I guess you wont have any problems with that we even use the same address the only difference are the name and personal details.
    Yes, i also having 2 paypal account with the same address. Initially i only have 1 paypal account, and another 1 account is created, because of one forum admin send the money to my email address, which that email haven't been opened with any paypal. Then i created that 1 just to receives the money and send the money to my main account. I haven't face any problems this way.
    Till u don't use both account u will not face any problem but as per i know u can add multiple email id in your current PP account currently i can receive payments on two emails account i don't need to open any more new account.
    During that time i don't know there are a way to add multi email address to attached with a single paypal account. Honestly some times i still using my secondary account especially for those exchange services and then quickly send to my main account to prevent those scammer to do charge back on my transaction. Till now no problems.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i also used my secondary email address to receive or exchange money with others online. if we use one seconday email address then can't be charged back?

okay one doubt is cleared i can have paypal account in my family people's name so that is not a problem, but now one more doubt whats this secondary email is that the one we give as an alternative that one, and can i receive money in paypal using this secondary email

You can have more than one account and you can also verify it by using a credit card and only thing is some new rules have been implemented in Paypal which you have to follow

All above are very useful information for me as well. Thanks!

yes i can use paypal account

you can use for receiving money but I think you can't withdraw and can't transfer money untill it will verified..........thanks

Smile Paypal account

Yes. one can create Paypal account by ones relative / brother address. It does not matter. for more information you can visit: forex-metal.com

It's okay, W88 but i recommend you should be use your personal account for safe

Only your brother can use his paypal account , you can use only your own account

Yes it is possible. This is how I use it.