Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Paypal deducting money

Hi friends have you checked paypal's new policy,paypal is deducting 3.4% +0.30 on every transaction ,its very bad,today i got some payment for forum posting job but sadly i lost 0.50 while transfer .

Well if Paypal had implemented this new policies they should have notified us by mail about the change in policy. They won't implement it directly. I have not received any mail regarding to this. Do you have a personal account or a premeir one ?

Well, i have just checked out the paypal personal fees policy as satyakam mentioned. Here is what i find out :

Purchase
    Pay
    Free

Get paid
    2.4% to 3.4% + $0.30 USD

Personal Transfer
    Send money/Receive money
    Free when the money comes from PayPal balance or bank account.
    3.4% + $0.30 USD

when the money comes from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit

(the sender decides who pays this fee).

Well, it means it is only free when the transaction is made as account fund transfer. But if the sender pay us, and make it as product purchase type, then we are been charge for the 3.4% +30 cents fee? anyone can confirm it?

Does it extract fee for taking out our paypal money? i mean for money transfer from paypal to bank account as till now it was nothing for personal accounts

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Does it extract fee for taking out our paypal money? i mean for money transfer from paypal to bank account as till now it was nothing for personal accounts
    It is still nothing for personal account because if they changed their policies then they should had informed us about this but they didn't that means no change in anything of paypal.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. so the sender may kindly choose the personnal transfer and it would still free. or will be charged some fees and that's really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well if Paypal had implemented this new policies they should have notified us by mail about the change in policy. They won't implement it directly. I have not received any mail regarding to this. Do you have a personal account or a premeir one ?
    well sadly paypal didn't intimate but it is really frustrating to see your hard earned money goes like this,has any body recently paid by any forum owner ,if you have not received then you might not know it.But i faced it today and after searching i got it in new policies.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. so the sender may kindly choose the personnal transfer and it would still free. or will be charged some fees and that's really bad.
    well, this has not been confirmed yet, still we will have to test it out ourself by sending funds to our friends and then ask them to send back again. But if this really having charges, then working for the forum that pay through paypal is not worth it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    It is still nothing for personal account because if they changed their policies then they should had informed us about this but they didn't that means no change in anything of paypal.
    Well i also not aware of new policy of paypal after reading this thread i got it

but Paypal have own rights and as per i know they only send email if their are any service or offer has been launched they don't send email for changes in rules and policy.

but new charges are high and getting difficult to use PP now

yes. i also have not recieve any notification aobut this fees and paypal would be really costy as they charge this kind of charges now.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well sadly paypal didn't intimate but it is really frustrating to see your hard earned money goes like this,has any body recently paid by any forum owner ,if you have not received then you might not know it.But i faced it today and after searching i got it in new policies.
    Satyakam it is a bad news for all of us who are working for forums and get paid frequently though I can't understand what eddielkk has posted about paypal policy. What we are getting from a forum owner would be classified under which category? I heard that paypal would charge some fees if the payment is through credit card of the owner of the forum. Is your payment is just like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Satyakam it is a bad news for all of us who are working for forums and get paid frequently though I can't understand what eddielkk has posted about paypal policy. What we are getting from a forum owner would be classified under which category? I heard that paypal would charge some fees if the payment is through credit card of the owner of the forum. Is your payment is just like that?
    I get this fees information from paypal site, you can checkout paypal site for more details about the fees charges.

Here is the link, hope will help you to understand the charges.
    http://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/web...y-fees-outside

yes. they charged fees for credit card payment before but now if the sender choose the sent item of purchase. we need to pay another charges ..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. they charged fees for credit card payment before but now if the sender choose the sent item of purchase. we need to pay another charges ..
    Well, this is not confirm yet as noone really try send the fund to others by choosing purchase item, and where to set this puchase item in the send money in paypal? I thought we just need to put comments on the transaction only, how paypal knows which transaction to charges?

that is the only hurting thing about paypal their fee is quite high so i degraded to personal account

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I get this fees information from paypal site, you can checkout paypal site for more details about the fees charges.

Here is the link, hope will help you to understand the charges.
    http://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/web...y-fees-outside
    Well as per the given link I do not see any change in the policy of Paypal. If the money is sent through a paypal account or bank account you would not be charged any fees. The forum owner must have paid you from a credit card and hence you must have been charged.

hmmm I dont know this :cry: :cry: oh this is really bad now another charge more charges thats really not good I will have to check on this one and see how much they are going to deduct on the transaction I will make.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I use premier account, and paypal deduct $0.30 + 3.9% of total payment on every transaction.
    That's why I never want to receive payment less than $2

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I use premier account, and paypal deduct $0.30 + 3.9% of total payment on every transaction.
    That's why I never want to receive payment less than $2
    Well as per i know their is 3.4% incuured on Credit card payment but their is no changes in Transfer money from PP to PP account from PP balance.