Default It's been very long..still LT card is not out..!

LR had announced about their Debit Card long back and i think it has been months now? has it released it still?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

nop. they have not dude. and even they issued this out already. normal members can't have that also. that debit card need we to have the premium account and have large transaction amount to apply.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    nop. they have not dude. and even they issued this out already. normal members can't have that also. that debit card need we to have the premium account and have large transaction amount to apply.
    I thought LR has only one type of account. Other than a business account and a personal one does LR have any other type of accounts ?

LR was planning to issue the premium account later but they have yet. they mentioned this months ago. now only the personnal account available.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    I thought LR has only one type of account. Other than a business account and a personal one does LR have any other type of accounts ?
    LR has this planning to have their own card since last year, which has already been announced in the LR blog, but until now there is no further new updates about it.

Perhaps LR is busy with their own problems that we can also see everyday as they keep it shut saying the reason "maintenance"

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Perhaps LR is busy with their own problems that we can also see everyday as they keep it shut saying the reason "maintenance"
    I agree with you. they are very slow. And it is expected that they also delay on launching their debit card.

Hopefully they will release it by next year.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I agree with you. they are very slow. And it is expected that they also delay on launching their debit card.

They always having matienance and updates problems which causing their site unavailable, how do they still have time to prepare for theis new debit card. we have to wait and wait ...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang

They always having matienance and updates problems which causing their site unavailable, how do they still have time to prepare for theis new debit card. we have to wait and wait ...LOL
    Yes, LR seems to be busy in other problems i guess as they are always down most of the times and have difficulty in getting their Debit Card for members

I don't think LR will be able to bring it's Debit card this year. May be by next year they will be able to make it available.

Actually, many of them are waiting for LR debit card and once it is released, there might be many takers for that and things might be easy in one way and maybe one disadvantage in LR card might be maintenance cost which might come out costlier

Actually, many of them are waiting for LR debit card and once it is released, there might be many takers for that and things might be easy in one way and maybe one disadvantage in LR card might be maintenance cost which might come out costlier
    May be may not be. In case of charge LR is quiet reasonable and charges less. So this may also be the case for debit card also.

LR debit card is costly i heard and if it comes out cheaper, everyone can buy it but when there is fee for even ATM transactions and monthly maintanance, we got to think twice

Well those who have intention to use that card have already calculated those expenses i guess. So those who are willing to get that debit card is sure ready for those expenses. I have no intention to get one card since i don't like LR at all.

Well those who have intention to use that card have already calculated those expenses i guess. So those who are willing to get that debit card is sure ready for those expenses. I have no intention to get one card since i don't like LR at all.
    In one way, what you are saying is true as one might have thought all these and even i dream of getting this card, but i definitely cannot afford seeing its cost

Default Re: It's been very long..still LT card is not out..!

If you use LR that much everyday, or if it's you main payment processor, then it's fine to get that LR card. of course it will have fees, but I'm sure those big investors can afford it easily. Although, I will only get one when I'm earning hundreds of LR everyday.

well.that's not costy but only for rich people actually.we normal person can't have that large transaction ..

Investors who use LR much will actually love that LR card as soon as it become available in the market as they would find it easier to fund or withdraw their LR money. But, of course it won't work for those who doesn't earn enough LR.

There are other ATM debit cards that can be funded by LR (and other e-currencies). I have e-forexgold debit card, works well for me.