Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default can anyone suggest

I am searching good hosting support MYSQL4 Script can anyong suggest me good cheap and reliable Hosting i had found two or three site but they are not giving 99% uptime.

Well you can see this one.It is the cheapest one i have ever found on net and 99.7% to 99.99% uptime.

check this.www.3ix.com

I hope this will help

-shadowking.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well you can see this one.It is the cheapest one i have ever found on net and 99.7% to 99.99% uptime.

check this.www.3ix.com

I hope this will help

-shadowking.
    Ya look like good but what mysql version this host support if u own host u can see details in left hand site can u pls tell me.

if this script suuport MYSQL 4 script sure i will move my site to this host.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

check this.www.3ix.com

I hope this will help

-shadowking.
    Ya look like good but what mysql version this host support if u own host u can see details in left hand site can u pls tell me.

if this script suuport MYSQL 4 script sure i will move my site to this host.
    Well i just contacted the live chat and they told me that the version of my sql database they are using is version 5.
    I hope this will work.

Well i just contacted the live chat and they told me that the version of my sql database they are using is version 5.
    I hope this will work.
    Oh thanks for your help but i don't want MYSQL 5 Server i need MYSQL 4 version host.

I hope this will work.
    Oh thanks for your help but i don't want MYSQL 5 Server i need MYSQL 4 version host.
    well that is odd.I think people need latest version.Anyway i again made search but it is available in some free hosts but they don't provide any cpanel.I hope you will get some.If you got so please inform me.I am really interested to know about it.

[quote="shadowking"
    well that is odd.I think people need latest version.Anyway i again made search but it is available in some free hosts but they don't provide any cpanel.I hope you will get some.If you got so please inform me.I am really interested to know about it.[/quote]

Yeah correct MYSQL 4 is really gone now but i had spend so much money on design and layout so i am not interested to buy any new script but i had got two host support mysql 4 script but i haven't tried it.

after i test it i will inform here if all good.

[quote=moneymoney]
    Quote Originally Posted by "shadowking"
    well that is odd.I think people need latest version.Anyway i again made search but it is available in some free hosts but they don't provide any cpanel.I hope you will get some.If you got so please inform me.I am really interested to know about it.[/quote

Yeah correct MYSQL 4 is really gone now but i had spend so much money on design and layout so i am not interested to buy any new script but i had got two host support mysql 4 script but i haven't tried it.

after i test it i will inform here if all good.
    I am not really good in linux based and on their database MYSQL, but then i really wondering is that MYSQL 4 and 5 is using different syntax to access their table? I thought normally lastest version suppose to support old version system too.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I am not really good in linux based and on their database MYSQL, but then i really wondering is that MYSQL 4 and 5 is using different syntax to access their table? I thought normally lastest version suppose to support old version system too.
    Yup both MYSQL version have different syntax value when i have upload my current script on MYSQL 5 Host i am getting syntax 27 error but my friend succeeded to change value but now he is offline for 4 months so i am not able to get anyone help but if i don't get reliable host i am going to host current script on current MYSQL 5 server and will take help from any professional guy.

Yup both MYSQL version have different syntax value when i have upload my current script on MYSQL 5 Host i am getting syntax 27 error but my friend succeeded to change value but now he is offline for 4 months so i am not able to get anyone help but if i don't get reliable host i am going to host current script on current MYSQL 5 server and will take help from any professional guy.
    That is the best way to solve your problem because you will hardly get any host that supports mysql4 coz it's an outdated version.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    That is the best way to solve your problem because you will hardly get any host that supports mysql4 coz it's an outdated version.
    If my script don't work on MYSQL 5 host i will need to change whole script and expense once again on Layout design but let's see how things work.

If my script don't work on MYSQL 5 host i will need to change whole script and expense once again on Layout design but let's see how things work.
    As you already said, hire someone to do this work for you instead of changing your complete script. I'm sure it must be some few minutes work.

As you already said, hire someone to do this work for you instead of changing your complete script. I'm sure it must be some few minutes work.
    i had asked one guy but he charging huge money more than script cost :cry: for solving this problem that's why i am searching for trusted guy but searching professional will take time and in between time i am facing so many problems with host.

if u know any good person pls refer him and try to help me out.

i had asked one guy but he charging huge money more than script cost :cry: for solving this problem that's why i am searching for trusted guy but searching professional will take time and in between time i am facing so many problems with host.

if u know any good person pls refer him and try to help me out.
    Dude, you can contact Debasis for this, he is a well-known web designer who is helping many members here. Just PM him.

]
    Dude, you can contact Debasis for this, he is a well-known web designer who is helping many members here. Just PM him.
    Ok thanks i will contact him to help me out.......

i will contact him as soon as possible.

Might be able to help you out if you are still looking.

You can PM me for more information.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm using hostmonster now and my site always get problems. i want to change to successfulhosting and anyone know this hosting?
    also i need some cheap hosting with good quality .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i'm using hostmonster now and my site always get problems. i want to change to successfulhosting and anyone know this hosting?
    also i need some cheap hosting with good quality .
    Well i have made a good list of hosts.
    Just try them by sequence
    1.hostmysitetoday
    2.hostgator
    3.3ix

need more tell me,i will pm you that.

i have my site hosted with

I think you can go for net4india as it is good in all aspects and even the price range is quite reasonable compared to others. There server maintenance is also time to time