Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A question on google adsense.

someone told me that my google adsense account would be banned if most of clicks are from my local IP address.
    my contents are written in English, but my local language is Chinese.
    is it true?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: A question on google adsense.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    someone told me that my google adsense account would be banned if most of clicks are from my local IP address.
    is it true?
    well, I thin it's wrong. If that local IP is different not same IP address, then it's okay.
    But if just 1 IP address click your ads all the time, then you'll get banned

is it true?
    No it is wrong google only checks your registered Ip and the CTR and where the traffic came is it through search engine or directly and why directly came .There are many things google observes.

is it true?
    Google doesn't permit clicks on same IP address as it will be considered as spamming and account will be deleted straight without any questions

I wish google could simply reduce those clicks which google thinks is invalid instead of banning members. But they just ban members. Which makes it very problematric for users.

well, we can't do anything about that, people won't mess up with someone else adsense ads anyway.
    If something happen and you may contact adsense support with proof

is it true?
    Don't worry, it won't be a problems in this way, some blog and site is targeting on local visitors, so, this is not a problems at all. Just to remind that those studnets on same university compound who visit your site may have reduce earnings, which i heard from other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    is it true?
    Don't worry, it won't be a problems in this way, some blog and site is targeting on local visitors, so, this is not a problems at all. Just to remind that those studnets on same university compound who visit your site may have reduce earnings, which i heard from other forums.
    I can get more clicks from my local IP address, but I have to notice the IP address in a small place. One IP address give a click per month , is it OK?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. this would be ok and would you tell have you applied your adsense account currently? i also want to have a try but i heard adsense do not apply any new account now..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. this would be ok and would you tell have you applied your adsense account currently? i also want to have a try but i heard adsense do not apply any new account now..
    just try to apply adsense hyxfei, it's weird to see someone doesn't have adsense account.
    i think adsense account is a must for blogger

hehe.i'd like to put adsense on my site/blog . but seems adsense do not apply any new apply from China for a long time already. if wonderful just applied his account currently. i will have a try also.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

just try to apply adsense hyxfei, it's weird to see someone doesn't have adsense account.
    i think adsense account is a must for blogger
    Well i am really not aware of what your feeling is about not having a adsense account. Because luckily i got approved for the account i applied for. And later i came to know there is a approval needed for adsense.

well if the clicks are from the same ip then your account gets banned, there are so many users misusing the system and ask their friends or relatives to click and generate more income but soon google will detect this and ban them

No, i didn't apply google adsense account in recent days. I made it 1 year ago, so I'm not sure it is allowed for new users. Try again.

oh. i have tried several times the end of last year but they did not approve already. how much have you earn from your adsense now?

is it true?
    google will ban the owner of a website/blog if the adsense ads are clicked from the same IP as well as from the same locality. If you donot click your ads, but you click your ads from a local cyber cafe frequently (once in a month is permissble i.e., may not be detected) or your fellow freinds clicking all the time from your university/collges computer, then google will surely catch you.

is it true?
    WEll as per my experience google banns you if there are multiple clicks from a single account.if do not click your own ads then its ok.

well. if someone turns to enemy of your adsense account and keep on click those ads again and again. what would this resulted to?

well. if someone turns to enemy of your adsense account and keep on click those ads again and again. what would this resulted to?
    surely google will ban that person without showing any reason. I also heard that many persons got banned by google just before they reached their payout amount, i.e., 100$ which is very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    surely google will ban that person without showing any reason. I also heard that many persons got banned by google just before they reached their payout amount, i.e., 100$ which is very unfortunate.
    This may be because google reviews the member's accounts and bans people if they find invalid clicks. Till now no one knows how good actually works. Though we can find lots of information about google.