Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Can we send money to paypal without having account?

Hi, anyone know if we can send money to another people paypal id if I don't have account on paypal, just via credit card?
    I want to send money with credit card to other people paypal.

well i don't know exactly but i work in a site in which i request for the money and admin pays me via CC but he has a account for members to request, so even if you wanna pay through CC you need to have a paypal account i guess, anyways lets see what others have to tell

I have never tried to use credit card to send payment to other people paypal account, and i also don't know how a credit card send payment? Do we need to login to our local bank internet account to do that? I don't think it possible, only if you have paypal account with credit card verification if i am not mistaken.

I know that we can send money to those people email that haven't register to paypal account before, and the reciever still can get money after they register paypal account with the email, but now the condition is different that we don't have paypal account but seding fund through CC? I will try find in google and paypal and psot my finding soon.

No that is not possible. You will have to attach your credit card to a paypal account before you can send money to anyone using that credit card via Paypal.

NO that is not possible. you will first have to register in paypal and then can only send any amount of money via your credit card to any paypal account.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    No that is not possible. You will have to attach your credit card to a paypal account before you can send money to anyone using that credit card via Paypal.
    well, this is just as i thought, if not the credit card issued bank do not know what is the payment to a paypal account. Only the credit card used with the paypal account to send money to other paypal account will make it possible.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

So, is there any payment processor which let me get payment from people but that people doesn't have account o n that payment processor?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    So, is there any payment processor which let me get payment from people but that people doesn't have account o n that payment processor?
    i'm afraind you can't. every payment should be sent from on account to another account and it's easy to creat one paypal account. just one email address would be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Not possible. but it's very easy to create an account in any payout processor, so ask those people to create new ones.
    About original question, you can send money to paypal only if you create an account in paypal and attach your credit card.

What is the logic behind this question? How can you transfer money without having a account.Same is applicable for paypal.You can not do any transactions without having account on it.

well. we can use one email address to receve money but for send money. a paypal account is needed at the first step.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. we can use one email address to receve money but for send money. a paypal account is needed at the first step.
    well that email address should be associtaed with one paypal account even to receive money. I think your concept is quite wrong.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    well that email address should be associtaed with one paypal account even to receive money. I think your concept is quite wrong.
    No.hyxfei is right if you don't have a e mail account and you receive money then paypal asks you to open a new account and after opening a account on paypal you will get your money but this is not applicable for to sens money.You must have a paypal account to send money.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    nop. we can use our paypal account to send money to anyone who we know their emaial address. those receiver can use that email to crate one paypal account easily.

Default no

once i have also this paypal problems , but not possible wthout creating an account

yes ! you can send money witout paypal account

Default paypal

ru sure it safe..using paypal

ya you can..........

Well I thought you could, but I found out it is a no.

I clicked send money and it made us sign up, I think you can when paying bills though.