Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default How many domain do you have and manage?

Hi all, how many domain (paid domain, not free domain) do you have right now and do you manage them all well?
    I have 5 domain, but just 3 domain name used properly.

Default Re: How many domain do you have and manage?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Hi all, how many domain (paid domain, not free domain) do you have right now and do you manage them all well?
    I have 5 domain, but just 3 domain name used properly.
    There was a time when i had booked 45 domains long back and now i don't even have half of this number as my time is not spent only on one thing now

alec11 - u have 5 paid domain - gr8, so, did u run some site .. Pls share all sites..

alensot - u have booked 45 domains - i my god.. may I know for which purpose u use it..

I have only 4 paid domain and 4 site too.. I don't have any problem to manage them. :wink:

2 of them is on my signature, you can look at them.
    And I'm planning to make 2 sites again for local business.

Dude, I wonder if you are earning from your four websites. I too have a plan to buy some domains, but I'm not interested if I don't earn out of it, so I want to hear first some words from you.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Dude, I wonder if you are earning from your four websites. I too have a plan to buy some domains, but I'm not interested if I don't earn out of it, so I want to hear first some words from you.
    well, you don't need to afraid if you want to invest on some good thing like own blog / site.
    1 domain and 1 hosting will only cost you $15 per year in minimum.
    But I believe, we c an get more than $15 per year from that investment.

If we're not moving on, then we will lose the opportunity and keep earning like this for ever.

well, you don't need to afraid if you want to invest on some good thing like own blog / site.

If we're not moving on, then we will lose the opportunity and keep earning like this for ever.
    Ok, then I will look into it. I will first start-off with one domain. I noticed that your two sites in the signature is looking professional and hopefully one day I too have such kind of websites.

Right now, I don't have any domain names yet as I want to have a plan first. But I will soon buy 2 domains too as I'm planning to create my own website. But, just want to ask where can I get that $15 for domain and web hosting for 1 year, coz it's too cheap.

Those webhosts which I plan to use may cost me $50+ per year

Right now, I don't have any domain names yet as I want to have a plan first. But I will soon buy 2 domains too as I'm planning to create my own website. But, just want to ask where can I get that $15 for domain and web hosting for 1 year, coz it's too cheap.
    Those webhosts which I plan to use may cost me $50+ per year[/quote]
    Dude it depends upon which plan you choose. It might cost you even more than $100 depending upon your choice. To find cheaper host, check in the webhosting section. Or search using keyword "cheap hosting" in the search box on the top.

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86

Those webhosts which I plan to use may cost me $50+ per year
    $50 per year? DO you use reputable webhosting like hostgator?
    You may use another webhosting which cost you $5 per year.
    It's for beginner, but when you want to move on your site into bigger site and resources, you need bigger webhosting, but it's depend on what kind of site you manage.

$15 only little hard... domain name will cost around $10 and if one will take a standard hosting minimum rate will be another $10 ,so in worst case $20 for .com domain i'm not talking info domain.Currently i have one domain or site to maintain i just renewed it and teh hosting and i'm satisfied with my site previously i had some sites but now those had expired.

Dude it depends upon which plan you choose. It might cost you even more than $100 depending upon your choice. To find cheaper host, check in the webhosting section. Or search using keyword "cheap hosting" in the search box on the top.
    Yeah, but I want quality and yet affordable hosting, it doesn't make sense to just have a cheap hosting. You know, it would be a problem and we may loose more in the future if those cheap webhosting does provide low quality or if they may disappear soon.

It's for beginner, but when you want to move on your site into bigger site and resources, you need bigger webhosting, but it's depend on what kind of site you manage.
    $5 per year? .com domains alone will cost you around $10. Although what site(exact name or link) does offer $5 per year hosting, so I can look on it.

Yeah, but I want quality and yet affordable hosting, it doesn't make sense to just have a cheap hosting. You know, it would be a problem and we may loose more in the future if those cheap webhosting does provide low quality or if they may disappear soon.

$5 per year? .com domains alone will cost you around $10. Although what site(exact name or link) does offer $5 per year hosting, so I can look on it.

You can get .com domain for $2.99 using coupon code on GoDaddy, it works if you're new with godaddy.
    You can search the code on other webmaster forum.

And about $5 hosting, it's cheap, but I know the owner of the site ad I can contact him easily. SO, I'm not afraid about losing them one day.

You can get .com domain for $2.99 using coupon code on GoDaddy, it works if you're new with godaddy.

And about $5 hosting, it's cheap, but I know the owner of the site ad I can contact him easily. SO, I'm not afraid about losing them one day.
    That $2.99 .com in godaddy is so affordable, but it's limited to new members only. Although I may consider it too. Well, I'm also asking what's the name of that webhost which offer only $5? if they offer good support then it may work for me too.

That $2.99 .com in godaddy is so affordable, but it's limited to new members only. Although I may consider it too. Well, I'm also asking what's the name of that webhost which offer only $5? if they offer good support then it may work for me too.
    I think that $2.99 offer is only for .info domain. For .com or other common domains, still it costs you more than $7 or $8 depending upon the coupon codes.

I also interested to know where to find these $5 hosting plan. If the packages plan is good, it is really worth my time to start another good site. I always using my existing local host, and it cost me around $30 per year too.

I think that $2.99 offer is only for .info domain. For .com or other common domains, still it costs you more than $7 or $8 depending upon the coupon codes.
    One who is really looking for cheaper domains can look into .info domains as it will be cheaper than .com domains

No, I saw on another webmaster forum under frebies section that someone give us coupon code to get .com domain for $2.99 only, that's for last month, I don't know if this month they offer same coupon code.
    And .info domain just cost $0.99, not $2.99.
    Please check godaddy site first lemon.

Quote Originally Posted by master
    No, I saw on another webmaster forum under frebies section that someone give us coupon code to get .com domain for $2.99 only, that's for last month, I don't know if this month they offer same coupon code.
    And .info domain just cost $0.99, not $2.99.
    Please check godaddy site first lemon.
    $2.99 for a .com domain is really very cheap. Can i know what is the domain register company that provides such a promotion offer? If it is godaddy as you said, i only can find the cheapest promo code for .com domain selling at $6.99

Quote Originally Posted by alensot

One who is really looking for cheaper domains can look into .info domains as it will be cheaper than .com domains
    And yet is not as realiable as a .com domain name, getting a .com is still better as it's still more popular. But if you would only use .info for personal web pages then it will do.

Well, I also found out that godaddy offer $6.99(Promo for new members) for .com domains and not really $2.99.