Thread: Need members?

Default Need members?

I need some member for a web site.. I need Canada, USA, United Kingdom etc.

can anybody pls tell me how i will get those members.. Where I have to promote this site then i will easily get those members.

Is there any forum or social network site - where i can found these country members?

If u know these type of site then pls post here or Pm me..

Thanks in Advence.. :wink:

you can search in google about sites/forums owned by americans.

I think talkgold has much american members so you can try it.

Well if you are making money then better go to offer site and offer some money for sign up or what ever ,otherwise it is very difficult to get visitors.

Well I am a member of this social network site I guess you heard of it already but you can only PM it's member about your offer regarding this what I advice you is to be friends with them first so they will come to trust you and want to join under you the site is called Platinum Lounge. You are a member of UDM right why wont you start there instead. or even in mylot there are lots of social site available but I guess it would be better to do your offer at mylot. Thats what I think.

moustafa and danega - thanks for ur reply. Bez of ur reply I got some idea .. Thanks a lot dear..

Dear - danega - I heard fome someone that Platinum Lounge stpo paying now - is it true?
    UDM - is closed also for few days.. So, now i can try Mylot and talkgold - hope I got some member..

and satyakam - ur point is also good. Thats why I am also giving a promotional free offer.Which is Free to join . 1 month is still left before we make Paid registration...

I also want to share here about this site -

Date your cougar is the first and best dating site for Cougars and Young Men. We offer the matchmaking service for charming and mature women who like Young Men.

If you are still and cant find your date then date your cougar is your ultimate place. date a new cougar every day and what else do you. If you are still unsatisfied then simply join our free program.

HURRY UP:- This is a promotional free offer. Free to join . 1 month is still left before we make Paid registration. Don't miss this opportunity because you dont know when you are gonna meet your perfect match.

Join today - http://www.dateyourcougar.com/

@Paramita
    Are you sure this dating site pays members? Anyway, how much they pay and what is the minimum payout?
    Usually, as far as I know, many dating sites are scams, so people don't work on it.

Paramita, you told that you are planning to launch a site by yourself on online dating. I thought this site is yours, but from the contact us page it is clear that this is not. What about your own site?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @Paramita
    Are you sure this dating site pays members? Anyway, how much they pay and what is the minimum payout?
    Usually, as far as I know, many dating sites are scams, so people don't work on it.

This site provied u service..
    Like - They offer the matchmaking service for charming and mature women who like younger men as well as attractive and younger men who meet rich and older women.

At this dating site, you'll only find quality cougars or younger men. The members are not only serious but many are intelligent and attractive professional people searching for real relationships as well. Visit Dateyourcougar.com today and see why they are a great destination to meet their soul mate.

To get these type of service u have to join this site but HURRY UP:- This is a promotional free offer. Free to join . 1 month is still left before we make Paid registration. Don't miss this opportunity because you dont know when you are gonna meet your perfect match. :wink:

hi paramita, is this site yours ?

i wonder how are you searching only for usa and candians while asking some members here who are indians to join it !

hey if they are people from us, uk and canada then the hits from those ip addresses as well as ads will cost more and she will get paid more thats why she must be looking only for those people.

that was in case if the site belongs to her but i don't think so.
    may be she can declare it better.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    hi paramita, is this site yours ?

i wonder how are you searching only for usa and candians while asking some members here who are indians to join it !
    well i think it is a n affiliate site so affiliate sites pays well if us,uk members join in their program like adult friend finder.But it is not adult site but dating site i think.

it can be also that its her site or that she is a partner with somebody else in creating that dating site.
    and she is in the way of promoting it.

promoting it is the hardest part. i hope that you will find members specially those US and UK members you need for your site to increase the popularity of the site. but does not asian members a great start to increase the popularity of this site.

it can be also that its her site or that she is a partner with somebody else in creating that dating site.
    and she is in the way of promoting it.
    well now i checked her site it is very good but what i found in footer that it is powered by cougarmingle so i checked that site and found that they are giving teh site but you have to take the domain only and for sign up they will pay the affiliate partner.It is a good system .

its a good system in one case only which is if you succeed in getting much traffic and registrations.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hey if they are people from us, uk and canada then the hits from those ip addresses as well as ads will cost more and she will get paid more thats why she must be looking only for those people.

while asking some members here who are indians to join it !

This site is available for all countries.. If u r Indian u can also join there – no – problem with that.. and archy22 - said this think very clearly.. Thats why I need tose members..

Anyway why not u all friends r joining there? its free sing up now

while asking some members here who are indians to join it !

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    This site is available for all countries.. If u r Indian u can also join there – no – problem with that.. and archy22 - said this think very clearly.. Thats why I need tose members..
    I asked you about that because you were searching for special people from certain countries.
    however, i can join but can tell me the advantages of joining that site ?

Advantages - there r many moustafa
    To get know more about it u have to join this site - Presently I have 254 members there. I will mail u also...

In this dating site, you'll only find quality cougars or younger men. The members are not only serious but many are intelligent and attractive professional people searching for real relationships as well. So, Visit Dateyourcougar.com today and see why they are a great destination to meet their soul mate.

If u r still single moustafa - then this is the site for u dear. where u will gonna meet your perfect match. :wink:

you can search in google about sites/forums