Default Need Your Help To Promote Webmoney Forum

Dear Friends I need your help in promotion of webmoney forum. I can't alone do this work without your help because if we work together then this mission will be easier for me and it will be beneficial for everyone. For 2 days I will be busy in my work but after it I will make some good banners in different sizes and formats for you, you need to put those banners in your blog and websites, i have many time written about this but nobody replied to my thread, whats the reason i don't know but you should step forward to do this work as you all are having many blogs so if you all will give a little space for this forum then this forum will get some unique visitors and we should work together to increase the page rank of this gr8 site. I will soon make some good banners for this forum, in the mean time you can add this forum url in your blogs which can help to increase the backlinks of this forum, Hope everyone will do this. I have also added a link of this forum in my blog.

If I am Wrong Plz Feel Free To Correct Me.

Thanks.

Its a very good idea.. So, 1st make some banner for this Honest forum .. Then give it to all the members..

Then they will put it in our blog.. It will help to promotion of webmoney forum.

By the way in my blog i allredy post my all payment proof and also write about this rocking forum. and Nick also did the same thing in his blog too..

Debasish, your idea is noble. I just asking this question out of curiosity. Does the Admin of this forum requested you to do so or you are taking this responsibility at your own risk?

Well I will like to put the link in my personal blog, which I don't start to advertise yet.

Thats a great idea debasis I would gladly support this site just tell give us the link then I would gladly put it on my blog...very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Debasish, your idea is noble. I just asking this question out of curiosity. Does the Admin of this forum requested you to do so or you are taking this responsibility at your own risk?

Well I will like to put the link in my personal blog, which I don't start to advertise yet.
    Nobody given me any responsibility to do this, and its our duty towards this forum don't you think??? As this site paying us continuously and in return we are not giving anything to this forum so its our duty to make advertise about this forum in different sites and blogs.So i thought to ask you all a small help and i am very happy know that everybody agree to promote the site...and there is no risk by doing this....

@ paramita0101 i am also promoting the site in different forums and in my blog too but i want to make some attractive banners for the forum , which should be eye catching in this way people will love to visit this site again and again and i am getting good and natural traffic to my blog.so this will work good to drive natural traffic.

Thanks.

Thanks debasis for this thread actually we should have obligation to this forum and its owner and i already did this in my blog 2 months back and that time i think you and me only posted in that thread where admin also replied but no problem if every body will help definitely Pr will also increase.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Thanks debasis for this thread actually we should have obligation to this forum and its owner and i already did this in my blog 2 months back and that time i think you and me only posted in that thread where admin also replied but no problem if every body will help definitely Pr will also increase.
    Ya you are right i have written few review regarding this forum in my personal blogs and in different forums etc...and from my rereview many people also joined in this forum at that time and i have added the forum links in different dofollow sites which will help the site to increase its pagerank.
    Thanks.

@debasis
    Definitely I will try my best to promote it. Just I have started creating my own blog and I'll be glad to put webmoney banner in my blog. I think you should create a thread somewhere in this forum having all the banners available for us to use.

when i was promoting this forum in my blog I searched the whole forum to get a banner.. it was not there yet because of absence of any reward program I think.. now that you came forward to building some banners debasis, I will certainly put some in my blog..

Ok, friends I will try - Hope Dino will like it..
    I m not professional but tried my best hope admin will like it.. :wink:

Paramite, your banners are all so beautiful!! I would love to use them in my blog, but I think you should have write a line or two about this forum also.
    Debasish, I would love to put your banner in my blog, though my blog is not about 'earn online' topic.

i could add the link to my signature. which i did in one forum before. i will add it again on another forum to promote this sit.e i can also post about this in my blog.

@Paramita
    I appreciate your work, but I think in banner there should be some dynamic text lines highligting about webmaster money forum, instead of just writing "webmaster money".

Thanks dear paramita for this nice banners but i could not understand 4 th banner why it is written happy new year?and where is the code to use it.Anyways nice work.

Hello everybody first of All I beg Your pardon because I promised to provide you cool banners for webmoney forum but i have not provided it in time, actually I was Out of town for my work so Just return before 1 hr And I have designed few Cool Web 2 Flash Banners For webmoney forum you can use it in your blog and websites and hope you will like my work. And Don't worry friend I have Added The Banner Codes Also and you don't need to work hard to make banner codes, you need to do one thing just copy paste the desire banners code in your blogs and websites.I have tested the banners in my site and i have hosted it in my http://maxdesigningstudio.info/ server. Just do one thing Click The Following Link Collect your banner code and there you can see how the banners looking like.

http://maxdesigningstudio.info/banne...ey_banner.html

Below I am just adding the screen shots of my banners as all banners are designed in macro media flash so live flash banners in a forum is not possible as it won't support BB code.So Just providing the screen shot of those banners below.

To see all the banners live and to collect their codes plz visit the following link

http://maxdesigningstudio.info/banne...ey_banner.html

Thanks.

Fantastic debasis now every body can utilise the banners as you have provided the code and slogans are also very appropriate .I'll edit my post and add those banners.

well all of them are good. i think the white and green would most suit to the layout of this forum.

@debasis, i like the 125x125 banner which you made. Well if you had put 5 cent per post then it would be better. Because PTP rate also matters.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    @debasis, i like the 125x125 banner which you made. Well if you had put 5 cent per post then it would be better. Because PTP rate also matters.
    well i think generalized banners are good to use because rate can be changed increased or decreased,so generalized is is advisable.