Default Forum posting job

Hi friends i have got one forum posting job i need 4 posters ,the job is to post in a movie forum you have to post 50 posts and 13 threads ,replies and threads should be minimum 30 words and no copy/pasting.
    Pay rate-4 cents payment paypal.
    If any body interested pl post here ASAP.

I am interested and have been wanting to post about movies since before if you think I am met your criteria then count me in my friend.

Satyakam, are those movies from India only, or we may post Hollywood movies also? About the pay rate: both threads and posts are of 4 cents? Is there any time limit for this work?

Pl reply.

@ danega and sarkar thanks for your interest you can post any movie related thing but if you can post hollywood then it will be better.And both thread and post rate same 4 cent and maximum posting limit is 50 per day so no problem for you.If you can finish your job in 2 days then well and good.
    ANother thing pl add me in yahoo messenger i can give details.

Thanks

I love hollywood movies so this one wont be hard at all I will be waiting for you online I already added you at my ym.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I love hollywood movies so this one wont be hard at all I will be waiting for you online I already added you at my ym.
    Hi danega sorry for late reply actually currently i'm working on one forum for that client and that work will be finished within 3 days and if he will pay me on right time I'll work on the movie forum.I have little doubt on that person and if i'll start then i'll give more posting than 50 what i have mentioned above because no body shown interest so you will do that work.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi danega sorry for late reply actually currently i'm working on one forum for that client and that work will be finished within 3 days and if he will pay me on right time I'll work on the movie forum.I have little doubt on that person and if i'll start then i'll give more posting than 50 what i have mentioned above because no body shown interest so you will do that work.
    ok got it so I would gladly help you out my friend but my concern is when do you want me to start this posting job. I will be gone for 2 days and when I come back I can do that posting for you. So pls contact me at ym tonight coz i will go out for personal matter tomorrow.

ok got it so I would gladly help you out my friend but my concern is when do you want me to start this posting job. I will be gone for 2 days and when I come back I can do that posting for you. So pls contact me at ym tonight coz i will go out for personal matter tomorrow.
    No problem 2 days absent no problem my present job will take another 3 to 4 days so after 4 days i'll start the movie forum most probably.

No problem 2 days absent no problem my present job will take another 3 to 4 days so after 4 days i'll start the movie forum most probably.
    I am back now from my trip so if you are about to start that posting regarding that movie then just buzz me at ym I think you already have mine right.

hey satya, which site did you win this job can you please let me know. I also want to start working on this type of jobs now.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hey satya, which site did you win this job can you please let me know. I also want to start working on this type of jobs now.
    well i got it bychance from a classified site advertisement but i was trying hard at odesk but failed miserably.

count me, friend.I'm addicted to movies, so it is easy to complete the job. but how much can I get from the post? and when and how can I get money?

hey is this offer still open? i am a great movie freak and i am interested in writing about movies so please send me the details as soon as possible.

I am interested in your offer.... Let me know how to contact you and negotiate further details