Default What is the fastest website you have created?

Website designing and developing will take time according to the things needed for that website and what is the fastest time you have recorded in designing a complete website?

Default Re: What is the fastest website you have created?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Website designing and developing will take time according to the things needed for that website and what is the fastest time you have recorded in designing a complete website?
    I have developed a dynamic website within 26 hrs of time and this is my fastest work for making a dynamic site and I can design a static website within 4 to 5 hrs of time if power will not create any barrier for me.
    What About You?
    Thanks.

Default Re: What is the fastest website you have created?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    I have developed a dynamic website within 26 hrs of time and this is my fastest work for making a dynamic site and I can design a static website within 4 to 5 hrs of time if power will not create any barrier for me.
    What About You?
    Thanks.
    Creating a static website can be done within 6 hours and moreover if the content and links are not be much, but creating dynamic site within 26 hours is great..

I have created static website in the time of 10 hours.Dynamic websites require lot of time than static websites though i have not tried one.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I have created static website in the time of 10 hours.Dynamic websites require lot of time than static websites though i have not tried one.
    Thats good. To design anything whether a static or a dynamic site is very difficult because you have to think how to design a website and everything is depends on your imagination and logic. If you are using a ready made template then its not a hard task but if you are using a custom theme its very difficult.
    Thanks.

Some of the educational sites i have seen is very simple and maybe it can be finished within 4-5 hours also as the main thing there is only content

Some of the educational sites i have seen is very simple and maybe it can be finished within 4-5 hours also as the main thing there is only content
    Ya absolutely right there are lots of site available which design is very simple but full with contents and Alexa and Google Page Rank Is Very High, these types of site take very less time to design.
    Thanks.

Ya absolutely right there are lots of site available which design is very simple but full with contents and Alexa and Google Page Rank Is Very High, these types of site take very less time to design.
    Thanks.
    Most of the sites which are very flashy kind off are mainly into doing business through their website

Thanks.
    Most of the sites which are very flashy kind off are mainly into doing business through their website
    In My town every people who know about website like only flash website but i don't like it because everywhere internet speed is not fast so flash websites takes lot of time to load properly so i like non-flash websites.
    Thanks.

Yes, flash sites are attractive and developing those sites also takes time, but downloading those in a cyber center and all is difficult because of the slowness and many like flash sites because it's good to view those

With weebly and webs

Creating a static website can be done within 6 hours and moreover if the content and links are not be much, but creating dynamic site within 26 hours is great..

According to me, PHP is the best way to make interesting websites fast and quick. It is excellent server side scripting language and has a great user friendly features.

PHP Development India | PHP Web Development Company