Default Uploading.com - R they paying us or not?

As I know many people using uploading.com and also earn good amount of money.

This site did not allow any adult photo / video.
    But to earn from those site we have to upload some xxxx ...

My question is – doing this type of things we can easily reached the minimum payout..
    But after that when then caught us that time – R they paying us or not?

Though I haven’t seen proof of yet uploading.com anywhere around, but it is said that it’s a legit one and do pay members if you reach payout, so it’s not bad to try it out. Anyway, I’m concentrating more on hotfile rather than this one.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Though I haven’t seen proof of yet uploading.com anywhere around, but it is said that it’s a legit one and do pay members if you reach payout, so it’s not bad to try it out. Anyway, I’m concentrating more on hotfile rather than this one.
    I also did not see any payment proof of uploading.com and hotfile too.. Thats why I only use easy-share. Bez hotfile is very slow.

But here i only ask that - as i know uploading.com - did not allow any adult photo / video. But I saw many members that they r using it for adult photo / video. So, my question is - doing this type of things we can easily reached the minimum payout..

I also did not see any payment proof of uploading.com and hotfile too.. Thats why I only use easy-share. Bez hotfile is very slow.

But here i only ask that - as i know uploading.com - did not allow any adult photo / video. But I saw many members that they r using it for adult photo / video. So, my question is - doing this type of things we can easily reached the minimum payout..
    Dude, you can see payout proofs of hotfile in this forum itself, just search for the hotfile thread and look in it. The user Smartzcool got paid several times from hotfile.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

Dude, you can see payout proofs of hotfile in this forum itself, just search for the hotfile thread and look in it. The user Smartzcool got paid several times from hotfile.
    wow ! thats gr8.. But i tryed it its very slow - thats why i did not like it.. I am also trying to reach minimum payout in easy - share. bez i am to close .. HOpe i will got my payment comming soon..