Default what about iframe?

Friends, just today I come across one more tag called iframe, but I don't have any idea for what use it. Can you share it about with me?
    Actually someone asked me to put the co.cc domain in an iframe, and asked me to have a .com domain for my website, but I don't have any idea what they mean by "put co.cc domain in an iframe". Hope you help me.

I Frame is also called as an inline frame which actually include one more HTML page inside the present HTML page.These frames can be placed in the middle of the page or at the side of the page and size of this frame can also be adjusted.

An IFrame (Inline Frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. The IFrame HTML element is often used to insert content from another source, such as an advertisement, into a Web page. Although an IFrame behaves like an inline image, it can be configured with its own scrollbar independent of the surrounding page's scrollbar.

A Web designer can change an IFrame's content without requiring the user to reload the surrounding page. This capacity is enabled through JavaScript or the target attribute of an HTML anchor. Web designers use IFrames to embed interactive applications in Web pages, including those that employ Ajax (Asynchronous JavaScript and XML), like Google Maps or ecommerce applications.

I agree with satyakam. It's a browser, within a browser...

Isn't it actually easy then to create an paid to browse service?

it is not actualy already... i'm don't use it

IFrame (Inline Frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. The IFrame HTML element is often used to insert content from another source, such as an advertisement, into a Web page.

An IFrame (Inline Frame) is an HTML document embedded inside another HTML document on a website. The IFrame HTML element is often used to insert content from another source, such as an advertisement, into a Web page.