Default please share me about vista panel hosting

Friends, I noted that some sites offer vista panel. I would like to know if it's different from layered, control panel, and semi control panel hosting. I mean basically I want to know if vista panel is also a type of hosting. And how it it differs from other hosting?

Well ya it is differnt than cpanel or layered panel.I have used it but i felt it somewhat slower than the cpanel.Many new free host with .hta access are providing it.It is a way to keep an eye on you while giving you the freedom too.You can not run script on it which uses automatically server like rapidleech and much more.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well ya it is differnt than cpanel or layered panel.I have used it but i felt it somewhat slower than the cpanel.Many new free host with .hta access are providing it.It is a way to keep an eye on you while giving you the freedom too.You can not run script on it which uses automatically server like rapidleech and much more.
    I'm not sure what you mean. Byethost provides vista panel and we can install scripts like wordpress and forum scripts without any problem. I feel vista panel is much better than other panels.

May I know about which you are discussing? I don't know those terms like vista panel, layered panel etc etc. Could anyone explain me a little about these?

I have never tried out this vista panel hosting..! can you please list me some advantages of having to get hosted your site in this one

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    May I know about which you are discussing? I don't know those terms like vista panel, layered panel etc etc. Could anyone explain me a little about these?
    Well, they are talking about different ways to manage our hosting site, which some add one or software installed in the hosting server to ease us to do various tasks on hosting. Those extension and software, is Cpanel, vista panel and others.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I have never tried out this vista panel hosting..! can you please list me some advantages of having to get hosted your site in this one
    well there is a good benefit that you can easily install any script on your panel as compared to layered panel.Otherwise it is not much different.I will still prefer cpanel.

i also have never tried a vista cpanel hosting,so,i want to know whether it is better than linux hosting.because i am using linux all the time.i feel it is good for my website.and it is be used very convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    i also have never tried a vista cpanel hosting,so,i want to know whether it is better than linux hosting.because i am using linux all the time.i feel it is good for my website.and it is be used very convenient.
    Well it all deppend on the need of the webmaster.If you are using a static website and noting more than uploading your pages to the server then it is ok.No problem with that but if you want some good scripting from serverside you will prefer cpanel or atleast vista panel.

I have done dynamic sites with server side scripting and all, but hosted in c-panel and not in vista, but anyhow got to try out this vista hosting once

i have been using only Cpanel...& never used Vista Panel yet...
    so cannot comment on it now.