Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How can I get a domain name for free?

I want to create a website.I need a domain name for free.Please tell me some Popular sites where I can get a domain name for free(don't support ads).

There are some sites like dot.tk where domain as well as hosting is also free, but if your intention is only buying domain for free, where is the question of ads then..!

Default Re: How can I get a domain name for free?

Aside from obtaining those free subdomain names from co.cc, co.nr which doesn't look good for me, there are also some GPTs which offer free domain names, although you have to complete some offers and these kind of GPTs usually doesn't work for international members.

So have a look at domainlagoon.com. Although, again international members can only earn here by referring other tier1 members.

Also, free webhosting sites usually offer free subdomains too.

Well if you want a domain for free then best choice is co.cc.It is best in uptime with no ads at all.If you want a premium domain then can check out some forums where they are giving domains at a cost of posting.Check GET and dboard forums.They are offering domains for posting.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i dont think there is any site giving free domains either you will complete some offer in any site for getting a domain otherwise you can get subdomains for free like co.cc or bravenet like sites.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    i dont think there is any site giving free domains either you will complete some offer in any site for getting a domain otherwise you can get subdomains for free like co.cc or bravenet like sites.
    well i don't agree with you.I have seen many people getting domain by completing offers but the fact is they offer all offers for us members.So i think this is best offer for only us members and other country users should not see about this option.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well i don't agree with you.I have seen many people getting domain by completing offers but the fact is they offer all offers for us members.So i think this is best offer for only us members and other country users should not see about this option.
    Yeah, there are several GPTs out there which may offer domain names and hosting instead of cash for doing some tasks and if you're an international member then the only way for you to earn domain names is to refer US members.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

free domain doesn't always good for impression.
    You can get free .com domain by doing posting.
    There's some forum give you free .com domain after you make some amount of post. I forgot the site, maybe ddboard.com.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

The main thing is no body will give free domain ..it is a true fact it is same if you do some posting in a site or complete some offers in place of money they will give you a domain name but the thread starter may wish to get a domain freely .

Quote Originally Posted by john
    The main thing is no body will give free domain ..it is a true fact it is same if you do some posting in a site or complete some offers in place of money they will give you a domain name but the thread starter may wish to get a domain freely .
    well, if you win some contest, you can get free domain as the prize.
    Anyway, I was working on some webmaster forum and I got 3 free domain every month, isn't that great?

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Anyway, I was working on some webmaster forum and I got 3 free domain every month, isn't that great?
    wow, it is really great, do you mind to share the webmaster site that you currently working at? I may want to get some free .com domain to replace my existing free domain too.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Well it is individual choice what you want if webmaster money forum will not pay us 410 but will give free domains it is same thing but you can't take free domain everytime what you will do with so many domains again search for buyers it is another headache.

@Paramita
    I think you already made such threads several times. I feel you should always read your previous thread and ask your question there before creating the same threads.
    Anyway, as to your question, you can get free domains from hostbidder.com or ddboard.com. Hostbidder.com stopped temporarily their free domain offer, but it's starting from next month.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @Paramita
    I think you already made such threads several times. I feel you should always read your previous thread and ask your question there before creating the same threads.
    Anyway, as to your question, you can get free domains from hostbidder.com or ddboard.com. Hostbidder.com stopped temporarily their free domain offer, but it's starting from next month.
    Are you sure hostbidder is again come back alive? I have some leftover balance there which couldn't redeem for a long time, I really hope they come back alive atleast i can used out my points there.

Are you sure hostbidder is again come back alive? I have some leftover balance there which couldn't redeem for a long time, I really hope they come back alive atleast i can used out my points there.
    Yes I feel so because the admin is very much active there and already promised to process all pending requests including cash, templates and free domain requests by the end of this month. Let's see what happens. I have 6k points and I may get a free domain if the admin keeps his promise.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes I feel so because the admin is very much active there and already promised to process all pending requests including cash, templates and free domain requests by the end of this month. Let's see what happens. I have 6k points and I may get a free domain if the admin keeps his promise.
    Well this is really a good news to hear. I have enough points and will also redeem my free domain with admin if he is really sincere to give out those free domain as promised.

I was using dboard for some time and left that due to the fact that it is real hard to get domain there.But since hostbidder is gone come back i am gone try there as many good things are there.By the way for thread starter if you just made some google search you will get such atleast 4to 5 sites where there are domain names provider forums.

I was using dboard for some time and left that due to the fact that it is real hard to get domain there.But since hostbidder is gone come back i am gone try there as many good things are there.By the way for thread starter if you just made some google search you will get such atleast 4to 5 sites where there are domain names provider forums.
    on ddboard.com I think we should make 400+ post in order to exchange point for free .com domain.
    It's hard and need a lot of post.

on ddboard.com I think we should make 400+ post in order to exchange point for free .com domain.
    It's hard and need a lot of post.
    Well, then i better goes for hostbidder again, as i just need to post around 90 posts there, i can redeem a free domain from them. Anyway, members in hostbidder still waiting for admin to redeem their domain, let see until end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101 View Post
    I want to create a website.I need a domain name for free.Please tell me some Popular sites where I can get a domain name for free(don't support ads).
    Sorry i don't know how to get a free domain name. I got domain name from this site 9cubehosting.com . They are providing good customer support and quality service.