Default PHP Or ASP .Net?

I wanted to ask that which language is better, PHP or ASP .Net? I know that PHP is widely used for making websites but also heard that by using ASP .Net we can make more attractive websites.
    Friends can share their experiences here. :wink:

I think we have already many topics related to this. Asp is used if you wnat to host mainy in windows server, and PHP is used in both windows and linux serveri. PHP is more popular these days though ASP is also good. So it's upto you, you can learn both PHP or ASP. I wonder why included . net? I think .net is a different script.

Actually lot of threads are available already in this section and i answered to ;lot of them regarding same still i will prefer .NET because php is easiest way,cheaper way of designing although .NET is costly but if you got into it then there is nothing like .NET.

If paramita read at those webhosting section here, she will knows alot of hot topics and threads regarding the difference between PHP and ASP.net. In short PHP is open source language support for linux hosting while Asp.net is support for windows hosting. Both are good, can't really compare.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If paramita read at those webhosting section here, she will knows alot of hot topics and threads regarding the difference between PHP and ASP.net. In short PHP is open source language support for linux hosting while Asp.net is support for windows hosting. Both are good, can't really compare.
    Do you mean there is a script called "asp.net"? I thought asp is a different thing and .net is a different thing. Can you confirm it please?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Do you mean there is a script called "asp.net"? I thought asp is a different thing and .net is a different thing. Can you confirm it please?
    Of course there have a programming scripts called asp.net. It is enhanced version of ASP coding which running on .net platform, it works with those like VB.net as well.

Well asp was old version and asp.net is the new version of web development script created by Microsoft.I think this thread should be closed now.

I think we have already many topics related to this.
    Hi Lemon I think you are absolutely right , there are many similar kind of topics are available on this and Here is the links

http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...hp-vt5216.html

http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...er-vt5683.html

So there is no need to create these types of threads and this is for all ..while posting any thread we should check properly is there are any existing threads are available or not...if there is no such thread available then you can post the thread otherwise not and here you may tell me that why you can't do this then here is the answer ..

you can create any threads if you have some other types of doubts on php or asp or any other topics and if you don't get any good answers in previous discussions then only you can create a thread there is no matter but on this particular topic there is another 2 to 3 discussions are available, so while posting any thread plz refer to old discussions.

Request to the Moderators Of This Section, if possible lock this thread.

Thanks.

Many of the web developers were using ASP before as it was the most powerful language and now it seems most of them do prefer PHP more than ASP

Default REPLY!

PHP OR ASP.NET no difference in attractiveness! Bcoz the front end is XHTML and AJAX which are open source technologies!
    Well if u look for performance and security and organization of a language...ASP.NET is amazing!

I recommend PHP because it is the better []

PHP is more easier than asp.
    if you newbie try php first

Quote Originally Posted by mountainpeak View Post
    PHP is more easier than asp.
    if you newbie try php first
    PHP is good to begin .. You can read lots of good guides on google.com

Hi,

It all depends on the application you're thinking. Sometimes it's better to use PHP (it's free and easy), sometimes asp is better (but payed, still with a lot of information)

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101 View Post
    I wanted to ask that which language is better, PHP or ASP .Net? I know that PHP is widely used for making websites but also heard that by using ASP .Net we can make more attractive websites.
    Friends can share their experiences here. :wink:
    Php is better one because lot of people don't know php. so if you learn php you will get bright future. you will also create more attrative web sites.

Both PHP and ASP.NET are good programming language for website creation.
    But most of the people prefer PHP.

Default Gummi World TV..

Paw Patrol Chase Candy Surprises Ryder Marshall Rubble Skye 8 Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmV1LanWQ_A

- - - Updated - - -

Paw Patrol Chase Ryder Marshall Rubble Skye Love Story 31 Paw Patrol Finger Family Nursery Rhymes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h3jc2UoSSw