Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to disply bidvertiser ads ?

How to disply bidvertiser ads in every post of a blog? what are the steps to add this in every post ? waiting for ur reply..

Default Re: How to disply bidvertiser ads ?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    How to disply bidvertiser ads in every post of a blog? what are the steps to add this in every post ? waiting for ur reply..
    Hi paramita if you want to add adsense then there is an option in your blogger control panel and you can easily add your ad code there and it will appear within the posts but there is no ready made option available to display any other ads but we can do this manually one case if you are using default classic template then we can do this but remember this will not work if you are using any fancy xml blogger theme it will work with only default classic templates...If you r using the default theme the reply here i will tell you how to do this work by showing some screen shots.
    Thanks.

i have also added bidvertiser ads in my blog. but they keep disappearning every now and then. though the code is still there in my blog, i cant see any ads there at all , i wonder why. any idea what should i do for this

As I know, there is no direct way to post bidvertiser code on each post. But you can post the direct code on every post manually and update them frequently.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well i also don't know any way to add the bidvertiser ads in every post , i always add them manually and the ads are always present and never disappear , but anyway not really earning much from them so i don't really add it now.

poor, how could you add bidvertiser ads after each post in your blog? Do you use blogger? Are you just put the ad's code after your newly posted contents? pl explain.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    poor, how could you add bidvertiser ads after each post in your blog? Do you use blogger? Are you just put the ad's code after your newly posted contents? pl explain.
    yes i use blogger too , i just add the code bidvertiser gives us in the post and the ads appear , so its not really difficult , but for other hosting , i don't have much idea.

In this way is it also possible to display adsense codes after each post? I think its also possible. I would try in this way for my adsense codes also. Thanks for giving me the idea.

Hi ssarkar, plz let me know which blogger template you are using. i will tell you how to display any ads in your post manually and you can also do this easily. But i need to know which blogger theme u r using.
    Thanks.

isn't the easy way to show ads on every page is to add html/java script box in layout section and adding the bidvertiser code to it??? I used that always but never caused a problem before... even when I changed theme of the blog

Debasish, I am using blogger.com and as you suggested to add ads after every post, I have done it in that way. But the ad is coming after only the latest post, not after any other posts. Is this the way, how adsense codes are working?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hi ssarkar, plz let me know which blogger template you are using. i will tell you how to display any ads in your post manually and you can also do this easily. But i need to know which blogger theme u r using.
    Thanks.
    I'm using wordpress platform, please tell me how to display those ads. Where shall I add those adds? In the area where I write post or somewhere else?
    Moreover, I also want to add some LR SCI scripts in my blog, I don't know where to add it. Your help will be highly appreciable.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    I'm using wordpress platform, please tell me how to display those ads. Where shall I add those adds? In the area where I write post or somewhere else?
    Moreover, I also want to add some LR SCI scripts in my blog, I don't know where to add it. Your help will be highly appreciable.
    Whats LR SCI scripts? I first hear about this so plz tell me more about it.

I am using blogger.com and as you suggested to add ads after every post, I have done it in that way. But the ad is coming after only the latest post, not after any other posts. Is this the way, how adsense codes are working?
    for adsense, you can add more than 3 ads per page!

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    But what I have heard that adsense has a limit of three adblocks in a page... did they change policies??

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    But what I have heard that adsense has a limit of three adblocks in a page... did they change policies??
    You can add Up to 5 different ad blocks in a single page. like 728x90px,468x60px,120x600px,160x600px,728x15px & 125x125px
    Thanks.

Whats LR SCI scripts? I first hear about this so plz tell me more about it.
    @debasis,
    Please refer to this thread
    http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...a7cc31d3#69951

they didn't change their policy.
    you can add 3 blocks for search and 3 blocks for ads per page.

they didn't change their policy.
    you can add 3 blocks for search and 3 blocks for ads per page.
    You may be right but few days back i read an article from site point forum that google is allowing to display 5 different ad formats in a single page, anyways as i have no google adsense account so not much aware of the latest news, I have written above what i read from other webmaster forums.
    Thanks Mostafa for the update.

I am using blogger.com and as you suggested to add ads after every post, I have done it in that way. But the ad is coming after only the latest post, not after any other posts. Is this the way, how adsense codes are working?

moustafa - can u pls tell me how many bidvertiser ads I have to display in my 1st page... Waiting for ur reply.. :wink: