Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am using blogger.com and as you suggested to add ads after every post, I have done it in that way. But the ad is coming after only the latest post, not after any other posts. Is this the way, how adsense codes are working?
    for adsense, you can add more than 3 ads per page!

moustafa - can u pls tell me how many bidvertiser ads I have to display in my 1st page... Waiting for ur reply.. :wink:
    hello paramita,

i didn't read about bidvertiser policy but i think that it will be no more than 3 ads per page unlike adsense where you can add more than 3 blocks.

Moustafa, I think google is allowing the publisher to display 3 adunits per page, not more than that. You can display search units and link units along with those adunits, but the number of adunits is fixed.

Moustafa, I think google is allowing the publisher to display 3 adunits per page, not more than that. You can display search units and link units along with those adunits, but the number of adunits is fixed.

o my god.. I know google .. but i did not know about bidvertiser policy.. I think I have to remove a lots of ads from my blog right now.. hehhehee... I am going to do it now..

sarker, the total number of blocks per page for adsense can exceed 3 blocks.
    you can add up to 6 blocks per page if you wish. :wink:

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well in a blog is one post counted as one page or all the posts shown are taken as 1 page ? otherwise i may have to remove some ads.

all posts per page are counted as one page.

In this way is it also possible to display adsense codes after each post? I think its also possible. I would try in this way for my adsense codes also. Thanks for giving me the idea.
    as for adsense. you can put ads in posts directly, if you choose blogger. There is an option, but I'm not sure it can put the ads after each post. but it is in posts,not sidebar.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    In this way is it also possible to display adsense codes after each post? I think its also possible. I would try in this way for my adsense codes also. Thanks for giving me the idea.
    as for adsense. you can put ads in posts directly, if you choose blogger. There is an option, but I'm not sure it can put the ads after each post. but it is in posts,not sidebar.
    i too don't know how to put those adds. or place or put them in other place in the blog. i just activate the ads and let it land where ever it will go. anyways, in bidvertiser i have only one post in my blog i want to add my bidvertiser ads. do i need certain amount of post and amount of time when i have started my blog. cause it was just made 2 to 4 days back. will it get approved. or do i need certain traffic first.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    i too don't know how to put those adds. or place or put them in other place in the blog. i just activate the ads and let it land where ever it will go. anyways, in bidvertiser i have only one post in my blog i want to add my bidvertiser ads. do i need certain amount of post and amount of time when i have started my blog. cause it was just made 2 to 4 days back. will it get approved. or do i need certain traffic first.
    thats very easy, you need to explore the settings of your blog and read some instructions then you will be able to place ads at any place and by the desired dimensions.