Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I am using blogger.com and as you suggested to add ads after every post, I have done it in that way. But the ad is coming after only the latest post, not after any other posts. Is this the way, how adsense codes are working?
    for adsense, you can add more than 3 ads per page!

    moustafa - can u pls tell me how many bidvertiser ads I have to display in my 1st page... Waiting for ur reply.. :wink:
    hello paramita,

    i didn't read about bidvertiser policy but i think that it will be no more than 3 ads per page unlike adsense where you can add more than 3 blocks.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Moustafa, I think google is allowing the publisher to display 3 adunits per page, not more than that. You can display search units and link units along with those adunits, but the number of adunits is fixed.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,295
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Moustafa, I think google is allowing the publisher to display 3 adunits per page, not more than that. You can display search units and link units along with those adunits, but the number of adunits is fixed.

    o my god.. I know google .. but i did not know about bidvertiser policy.. I think I have to remove a lots of ads from my blog right now.. hehhehee... I am going to do it now..

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Moustafa, I think google is allowing the publisher to display 3 adunits per page, not more than that. You can display search units and link units along with those adunits, but the number of adunits is fixed.
    sarker, the total number of blocks per page for adsense can exceed 3 blocks.
    you can add up to 6 blocks per page if you wish. :wink:

  5. #25
    poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Well in a blog is one post counted as one page or all the posts shown are taken as 1 page ? otherwise i may have to remove some ads.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    all posts per page are counted as one page.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    In this way is it also possible to display adsense codes after each post? I think its also possible. I would try in this way for my adsense codes also. Thanks for giving me the idea.
    as for adsense. you can put ads in posts directly, if you choose blogger. There is an option, but I'm not sure it can put the ads after each post. but it is in posts,not sidebar.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,333
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    In this way is it also possible to display adsense codes after each post? I think its also possible. I would try in this way for my adsense codes also. Thanks for giving me the idea.
    as for adsense. you can put ads in posts directly, if you choose blogger. There is an option, but I'm not sure it can put the ads after each post. but it is in posts,not sidebar.
    i too don't know how to put those adds. or place or put them in other place in the blog. i just activate the ads and let it land where ever it will go. anyways, in bidvertiser i have only one post in my blog i want to add my bidvertiser ads. do i need certain amount of post and amount of time when i have started my blog. cause it was just made 2 to 4 days back. will it get approved. or do i need certain traffic first.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,142
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    In this way is it also possible to display adsense codes after each post? I think its also possible. I would try in this way for my adsense codes also. Thanks for giving me the idea.
    as for adsense. you can put ads in posts directly, if you choose blogger. There is an option, but I'm not sure it can put the ads after each post. but it is in posts,not sidebar.
    i too don't know how to put those adds. or place or put them in other place in the blog. i just activate the ads and let it land where ever it will go. anyways, in bidvertiser i have only one post in my blog i want to add my bidvertiser ads. do i need certain amount of post and amount of time when i have started my blog. cause it was just made 2 to 4 days back. will it get approved. or do i need certain traffic first.
    thats very easy, you need to explore the settings of your blog and read some instructions then you will be able to place ads at any place and by the desired dimensions.

Similar Threads

  1. have bidvertiser! i am sure you will earn more!
    By smithjjw in forum Pay Per Click affiliate programs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 27-02-17, 19:34
  2. The bidvertiser!
    By dimaxson in forum Affiliate program networks
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 12-07-09, 07:28
  3. How to disply digg button in ur blog / post?
    By paramita0101 in forum Make money with your Blog
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-06-09, 10:20
  4. How to del bidvertiser account?
    By paramita0101 in forum Webmaster newbie help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17-03-09, 08:34
  5. how does bidvertiser goes?
    By byyp in forum Affiliate program networks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13-02-08, 12:33

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
affiliate program forum webmaster forums webmaster resource forum webmaster money forums