Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new bLog

Default My new bLog

http://review-tips.blogspot.com/

this blog is alo about reviews and tips... Its very new blog.... so, there is not so much post .. But I will post there a lots of reviews about othere sites..

http://review-tips.blogspot.com/ - Hope u enjoy my new blog... :wink:

I have visited your site. It seems that you are publishing reviews from other review sites, which I don't know is permissble or not. Anyway, the blog is good and another thing is could you pl tell me how you change the header of your blogg which is written in red on yellow background!

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have visited your site. It seems that you are publishing reviews from other review sites, which I don't know is permissble or not. Anyway, the blog is good and another thing is could you pl tell me how you change the header of your blogg which is written in red on yellow background!

Thanks dear - for visiting my blog. :wink:
    yes, this blog is full of reviews.. bez i write othere company reviews.... so, these reviews are already published ... But as per their rule i also have to published in my blog too....

I did not change anything - I just search in google and upload this templet - thats it..

Site is good ,purpose is good but i agree with sarkar all reviews are copied from other sites and genuinly if we want natural traffic then we have to write any topic in our words otherwise google crawler ignores it as it is alreadypresent .

I also think so. It is not worthwhile to post those contents which are already published, either by yourself or by other blogger, and also from not the point of view of yourself in terms of revenue earning.

I am not an experienced blogger and so don't take my words seriously. I am just suggesting.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar

Thanks dear - for visiting my blog. :wink:
    yes, this blog is full of reviews.. bez i write othere company reviews.... so, these reviews are already published ... But as per their rule i also have to published in my blog too....

I did not change anything - I just search in google and upload this templet - thats it..
    so there are such t hings as free template online to add in our blog. i have yet to learn how to add that template in our blog. can you give us idea how to add that template. is that easy thing to do.

After reading paramita's reply, I have searched google by the string 'free templates for blogs by blogger.com' and get plenty of sites which are offering the same. I just take a look of some of them, didn't pay much attention. If you are interested may have a look, I think they are also saying how to download those templates and install them.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Site is good ,purpose is good but i agree with sarkar all reviews are copied from other sites and genuinly if we want natural traffic then we have to write any topic in our words otherwise google crawler ignores it as it is alreadypresent .

yes, all reviews are allredy published - bez i already sell them ... Thats why...

I write these reviews 100 words = $1 , 200words = $2 - this type of rate... and I already took my money also.

After selling those reviews my client said to me that make a blog and published some reviews there... ( try to bring some more visitors ) - thats it...

Dear ssarkar - if u need this templet then i will mail u .... U can download it ....

Well nice 3 column blog. And the ads attract visitors eyes. I think you can try adsense on this one. You may get too many clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

yes, all reviews are allredy published - bez i already sell them ... Thats why...

I write these reviews 100 words = $1 , 200words = $2 - this type of rate... and I already took my money also.

After selling those reviews my client said to me that make a blog and published some reviews there... ( try to bring some more visitors ) - thats it...

Dear ssarkar - if u need this templet then i will mail u .... U can download it ....
    Ok no problem i was just telling google search engine procedure,anyways site is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Well nice 3 column blog. And the ads attract visitors eyes. I think you can try adsense on this one. You may get too many clicks.
    yes, u r right that I can put some google adsence.. But I like bidvertiser ... Bez google minimum cashout is - $100 and bidvertiser is only $10 in paypal... so, its easy to reach to get the money...

I also recived google adsence check which is $118 but its take too much time to get it.. and I also recived $48 from bidvertiser - within few month work..

Thats why i always put bidvertiser ads... :wink:

yes, u r right that I can put some google adsence.. But I like bidvertiser ... Bez google minimum cashout is - $100 and bidvertiser is only $10 in paypal... so, its easy to reach to get the money...

I also recived google adsence check which is $118 but its take too much time to get it.. and I also recived $48 from bidvertiser - within few month work..

Thats why i always put bidvertiser ads... :wink:
    Wwell its good for you then. But what i can see that bidvertisers is not giving you enough ads. And i think you could earn way more on adsense and if adbrite gave some ads. you get lots of visitors daily.

BTW can you tell me on which site do u sell reviews?

Default Re: My new bLog

this blog is alo about reviews and tips... Its very new blog.... so, there is not so much post .. But I will post there a lots of reviews about othere sites..

what i have noticed is that the feedjit. it is not as long as mine. mine almost have taken the whole left page of the blog. yours is half as long as mine. how is that. and your yellow thing on top. how do you add that color. and also your in between posts. there is no line diving those different post and there is no annoying dragonfly after each post.

so yours look neat while mine is not. look up at my blog to compare it. www.bluewaves-adventureinlife.blogspot.com

i have just decided to tackle every thing about life that can be considered a good adventure in life.

Default Re: My new bLog

Quote Originally Posted by indieover

what i have noticed is that the feedjit. it is not as long as mine. mine almost have taken the whole left page of the blog. yours is half as long as mine. how is that. and your yellow thing on top. how do you add that color. and also your in between posts. there is no line diving those different post and there is no annoying dragonfly after each post.

so yours look neat while mine is not. look up at my blog to compare it. www.bluewaves-adventureinlife.blogspot.com

i have just decided to tackle every thing about life that can be considered a good adventure in life.
    wow !ur blog is also very nice.. better then me...
    as u say about feedjit - i also want to remove it - bez its not helping me to get money - then why i will put it long??

The yellow colour is already there - i did not do anything.
    There is also line diving those different post - but u can't see it bez i change the colour.. - heheheh

can we exchange our templet ?? then mail me - paramita0101@gmail.com

i lost that template already. but i have another template about 4 columns also. it looks much better. if you want to see the template look it up on my other blog. which is

www.earnperwordyoutype.blogspot.com

if you are interested then just pm me here. and let us exchange templates. thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i lost that template already. but i have another template about 4 columns also. it looks much better. if you want to see the template look it up on my other blog. which is

if you are interested then just pm me here. and let us exchange templates. thanks.
    Nice blog site very simple but it is 3 columns i think why are you interested for 4 columns?3 coulmns always good.

yaeh i th ink the 3 columns look easier to the eyes. and look nicer. though they say that it is good for ads to have 4 columns. i have already changed the templates. now i have a butterfly template.

yes, yes, why not? Just mail me - paramita0101@gmail.com and let us exchange templates..

ah ok. i will email you my templates. i have noticed there are lots of good templates out there for free. and so i had fun choosing templates. and i am in the process of changing templates. ha ha. i need to make as many blogs as i can to keep up with many templates.

i think i need to save all those codes of templates in my email too to have my own copies.

ah ok. i will email you my templates. i have noticed there are lots of good templates out there for free. and so i had fun choosing templates. and i am in the process of changing templates. ha ha. i need to make as many blogs as i can to keep up with many templates.

i think i need to save all those codes of templates in my email too to have my own copies.
    Thanks I got ur mail.. But u did not send me as a file.. u just copy paste nick's blog... anyway if i download this templet then its shows nick's blog...

any way I will send u my templet also.. :wink: