Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default adf.ly get paid for sharing links

This is brand new site paying for sharing links in Forums, Social networking and Twitter etc.

How does this work?
    adf.ly is an innovative service that allows you to earn money from each visitor to your shortened links. How this works is actually quite simple. First, you shorten your links with our site, and then you post them or send them to people as you usually would with any shortened link. We handle the rest by showing an ad before the shortened link loads. Each ad that is shown earns you money!

How much can I earn?
    This all depends on how many people click on your links. Earning potential is limitless, and grows even furthur with our referral program which pays 20% of all of your referrals' earnings for LIFE! (this does not include any bonus)

Will I get paid for every single visitor?
    You get paid for every visitor that views an advert. If we do have a matching advertiser for your country, your shortened link will always work - but there will be no advert and you will not be paid for that visitor.

How do I get paid?
    Currently our only method of payment is PayPal. You can withdraw your earnings at any time once you have earned $20.00 USD.

How does this work?
    adf.ly is a quite simple, yet innovative service that allows you to get targeted visitors to your site. All of our ads are full page ads that show before shortened links load. The process is simple: someone clicks on one of our user's shortened links and your ad (which is actually your entire site or landing page) is loaded first, then the visitor can stay on your site, bookmark it, or choose to skip the ad and go to the shortened link.

How much does it cost?
    The minimum deposit is just $20.00 and unique visits to your site start at just $0.0005 (that's $0.50 CPM!).

How are ads targeted?
    We can target ads by country.

Can I advertise on adf.ly?
    As long as the site you are advertising has no illegal content or material, it doesn't break frames, and it doesn't have popups it is allowed on adf.ly. We have links from virtually every category imaginable and obviously need ads for all of these different areas of interest.

here is link :

http://adf.ly/

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

wow.20$ minimum payout. have you recevived any payment already and how long did you take to reach that ?

hey the payment type is quite good, but if there is no advertiser for a particular country its not counted thats sad, and how do we know if our country has the advertiser or not

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    hey the payment type is quite good, but if there is no advertiser for a particular country its not counted thats sad, and how do we know if our country has the advertiser or not
    I also don't know that much but this site is really new launched few days ago we can more information in their forum.

and hyxfei i have found this site in Autosurf site that's why i am sharing it here.

WoW. 50 cents CPM. Not bad. This site is paying high and others in the market is not paying this much. DId you join moneymoney?

What's the catch here?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hey.moneymoney.i have read you've posted much warez sites here but i can't find the right place now. can you help to show me the link and i think that would be helpful to me now..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    hey.moneymoney.i have read you've posted much warez sites here but i can't find the right place now. can you help to show me the link and i think that would be helpful to me now..
    hamm i have list of top warez forum those have good traffic and activity but i don't think all of them allowed posting Link bucks or any other redirected site link i am concentrating of posting Adult images for that image hosting site paying me.

I also don't know that much but this site is really new launched few days ago we can more information in their forum.

and hyxfei i have found this site in Autosurf site that's why i am sharing it here.
    so we can promote the links by autosurf site, moneymoney? if so, it is easy to reach the min payout if I put it on some autosurf sites. can I get the rate from all countries?

this program is looking like link bee program and how much legit this program nobody knows as nobody yet received any payment and we earn or not earn from that site but its right that they r earning from us and increasing their site page rank.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    so we can promote the links by autosurf site, moneymoney? if so, it is easy to reach the min payout if I put it on some autosurf sites. can I get the rate from all countries?
    i am not sure is it allowed but i have seen many poeples use redirected link in Autosurf site............. and i think u will get paid from all country traffic.

well, since this program is quite new, i bet no one has been paid by them yet. Furthermore i think their CPM rate is not that high too, to gain enough traffics for payout we may need to work for a long time. I worry before i work to the minimum payout, they already gone scam.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

since there are no term or policy about adult content, I think they allow adult content to be placed on their links.
    $0.50 CPM is not bad/

I didn't find the 'register' button, there is only current user 'login' blank. so where is it, moneymoney? the rate is still $0.50/1000 views from Asia countries?

I didn't find the 'register' button, there is only current user 'login' blank. so where is it, moneymoney? the rate is still $0.50/1000 views from Asia countries?
    Well that is too much low for a members from india.I was thinking to join there but since they are using a very small rates then i think it will be better to use the service with some precision to afford.

I think we should wait and see for a payment proof first, then we can join the site, for now hotfile is fine and best.

Can you tell by uploading image files we can earn or not.

U will find joining button from

http://adf.ly/learn.php

from this link and then get start button u will get pop up page for new registration.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I think we should wait and see for a payment proof first, then we can join the site, for now hotfile is fine and best.

Can you tell by uploading image files we can earn or not.
    well does hotfile give similar programme to earn.And ya i don't think they provide money for uploading images there.As it is just url adding service.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    U will find joining button from

http://adf.ly/learn.php

from this link and then get start button u will get pop up page for new registration.
    I checked this link you gave and thanks. I will join this site soon but have to wait till one of you guys get paid and share more about your experience on this site. It's kind attract me since they pay through PP but I guess the minimum payout is a bit high.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I checked this link you gave and thanks. I will join this site soon but have to wait till one of you guys get paid and share more about your experience on this site. It's kind attract me since they pay through PP but I guess the minimum payout is a bit high.
    I am already out of this business i really don't have that much time for promoting redirected link and i think getting first payment will get late now as many site and forums don't allowed to post redirected link in post or main thread.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I am already out of this business i really don't have that much time for promoting redirected link and i think getting first payment will get late now as many site and forums don't allowed to post redirected link in post or main thread.
    Same problem here too.Many times there are forums not allowing any short url and many forums do not allow even the url that are hidden.So it is real hard to use them and also the earning is low here as well.