Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LR hacking

Default LR hacking

Can anyone tell me are u able to log in your account from morning whenever i am trying to log in i am getting message check your password and username and when i tried to reset password getting message email is wrong all information is correct including email id and password.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i have yet to loginto my LR account today and will tell you the result later . i will check my own account later soon.

i also can't login and always told me username or password is wrong..what happened with LR?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i have yet to loginto my LR account today and will tell you the result later . i will check my own account later soon.

i also can't login and always told me username or password is wrong..what happened with LR?
    Still problem is their but their is no update on LR blog but in some country members can log in account i had chat with my friends.

Here is LR blog link :

http://blog.libertyreserve.com/

I didn't face any problems aas you encountered. I think it must be having some updates in certain country, i think moneymoney in from india is it? Tr to ask other india members here.

I am from India and facing the same problem today and i thought my account has been hacked by somebody, but6 now the problem seems to be with some people here and maybe it will get alright in few day's as i also tried changing password, but it didn't take...i am just wondering what might be the problems here..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I didn't face any problems aas you encountered. I think it must be having some updates in certain country, i think moneymoney in from india is it? Tr to ask other india members here.
    Well all countries' members are facing the same problem. Every one can access their home page fast as usual, but cannot login in. It's Liberty reserve technical problem.

I also couldn't access to my LR, and i am waiting for some payment from hyip and also exchange amount, it is again back luck that this happened in this hour. Hope LR can come back asap.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well all countries' members are facing the same problem. Every one can access their home page fast as usual, but cannot login in. It's Liberty reserve technical problem.
    I have chat with some Indonesian members they can access account but here are still some Indonesian members are not able to access account at least LR want to update maintenance work in their Blog.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I have chat with some Indonesian members they can access account but here are still some Indonesian members are not able to access account at least LR want to update maintenance work in their Blog.
    Aftehrnoon time when you said you faces this problems, i still can connect to LR, but then now i also can't connect to LR now. I think LR is slowly blocked all the members fro mlogin to the system. Don't know what happend there.

hey man had you clicked on those phishing mails you get to your mail box?
    i think some one hacked your password soon after you logged in to that link

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

Still problem is their but their is no update on LR blog but in some country members can log in account i had chat with my friends.

Here is LR blog link :

http://blog.libertyreserve.com/
    well. i even can't access the blog now . why this happen and i really worry about my account now. can you login now ?

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey man had you clicked on those phishing mails you get to your mail box?
    i think some one hacked your password soon after you logged in to that link
    Nope i don't click any phishing email nor open account though any bookmark link i open site though adress bar and i have added LR phishing add on so if i have opened wrong link my status bar get blinking.

well. i even can't access the blog now . why this happen and i really worry about my account now. can you login now ?
    i can open blog but still their is no update.

I received one email announcement from one of the hyip admin mentioned that he also got his LR account hacked as below :

IF YOU ARE A MEMBER OF EBI, THEN READING THIS IS A MUST!! FEEL FREE TO POST THIS ANYWHERE YOU WANT!!!!

Hello Everyone, today I need to QUICKLY tell you NOT TO MAKE ANY MORE DEPOSITS TO EBI FOR THE TIME BEING!!

The company's Liberty Reserve account has been HACKED last night, and I am unable to login, create payments, manage deposits, or do anything else!!

This is not a serious situation, as most of our funds were in the traders account when this happened, only a very small amount was lost due to the hackers.

Please be patient as we get new funds into the LR account for EBI's capital, as well as transfer some new profits from the trading account into the LR account.

Do not be alarmed, this is only FOR A SHORT TIME, should be no more than 1-2 weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and Have a great day!

me too received two or three emails today regarding LR is down but now LR is up i can log in account.

I was really worried yesterday as i couldn't log in as all others and i at once thought my account has been hacked, but now everything is alright and they have mentioned about this in their blog

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I was really worried yesterday as i couldn't log in as all others and i at once thought my account has been hacked, but now everything is alright and they have mentioned about this in their blog
    Well, now we don't need to worry already, as the problems has already been solved. All the members can connect to LR site as usual. By the way, my withdrawal request to my LR account still not get paid yet. i wonder why...

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Well, now we don't need to worry already, as the problems has already been solved. All the members can connect to LR site as usual. By the way, my withdrawal request to my LR account still not get paid yet. i wonder why...
    now problem has been solved mod can close thread.

and i have received some payment yesterday night as well i have transfer some money to my friends account well don't worry eddie u will get payment soon i think admin is not aware of LR is back online.

i also have two LR payment yet to receive but i don't think that's because LR's down time yesterday. money money have you recieved your LR payment yesterday already?

i also have two LR payment yet to receive but i don't think that's because LR's down time yesterday. money money have you recieved your LR payment yesterday already?
    Moneymoney just mentioned that he has received funds from his friend just the post above if you read it you should get the answer. Well, I have also waiting for may payment from some hyips, i think hyip site admin may use this excuse to delay payment to all members or even turn to scam like my last time experience.

yup i have already recevied some payment last night from some HYIP and today also i have request 4-5 payments not all problems have been got solved and i hope if HYIP admin not going to cheat u he will diffidently pay u.