Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to increase uploading and downloading speed?

Friends, I heard that if we buy rapidshare premium accounts we can download very faster, but I would like to know is it restricted to only rapidshare download links, or else we can download any files from internet faster if we buy rapid share premium accounts. Moreover, I never come across anything which can increase our uploading speed, and so if you know anything please share with me. Thanks.

i think rapidshare is not free site. anyways, i have not used this one. i think that there are other ways to increase our download speed than being a member there.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Re: How to increase uploading and downloading speed?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I heard that if we buy rapidshare premium accounts we can download very faster, but I would like to know is it restricted to only rapidshare download links, or else we can download any files from internet faster if we buy rapid share premium accounts. Moreover, I never come across anything which can increase our uploading speed, and so if you know anything please share with me. Thanks.
    By purchasing rapidshare premium accounts you can only get continuous download facility but speed will be same what i know there are many server of rapidshare available you may choose one according to your own wish.

the difference between free accounts and premium accounts is the total size of downloads, where in case of premium accounts, you can download unlimited sizes.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

What i know premium account holders can download parallel ,means many software at a time. which is a major advantage.Now rapidshare offering lottery of 50000 euro cash to premium account holders.

Are you looking forward to your next well-deserved holiday? Wouldn't it be great if you won the lottery and had lots of money to spend additionally?

We are holding a drawing for 50.000 Euro in cash, and the best part of it is: you can participate for free!

You simply exchange 50 RapidPoints for one lottery ticket in the Premium Zone, and your ticket will automatically participate in the drawing. You can even get more than one ticket if you want to increase your winning chance. If you don't have a Premium Account, you can of course participate using a free Collector's Account.

well rapidshare will not help in our downloading speed. it will still depend upon our internet connection and computer speed then. anyways, i think that rapid share is a site to download and not to speed things up.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    What i know premium account holders can download parallel ,means many software at a time. which is a major advantage.Now rapidshare offering lottery of 50000 euro cash to premium account holders.

Are you looking forward to your next well-deserved holiday? Wouldn't it be great if you won the lottery and had lots of money to spend additionally?

We are holding a drawing for 50.000 Euro in cash, and the best part of it is: you can participate for free!

You simply exchange 50 RapidPoints for one lottery ticket in the Premium Zone, and your ticket will automatically participate in the drawing. You can even get more than one ticket if you want to increase your winning chance. If you don't have a Premium Account, you can of course participate using a free Collector's Account.
    Thanks for the wonderful explanation. May I know what is "free collector's account"?
    About download, I heard that the download speed allowed is unlimited on premium account, and it's limited in free account.

for how much is the premium membership on this site. what are the things that we can download on rapid share. cause i am quite interested to know what are the things that we can download here that people will pay for membership here.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well rapidshare will not help in our downloading speed. it will still depend upon our internet connection and computer speed then. anyways, i think that rapid share is a site to download and not to speed things up.
    Rapishare premium do improves our download speed aside from our own internet connection. Premium membership provides bigger bandwidth for us to download a file, thats why we can get faster speed.

Rapishare premium do improves our download speed aside from our own internet connection. Premium membership provides bigger bandwidth for us to download a file, thats why we can get faster speed.
    Friend, if it's restricted to only downloading rapidshare files or any files. Though it seems only rapidshare files as to logic.

I have no idea about rapidshare, but I think the speed of download/upload is mainly depends on the speed of our internet connection. We have 256 Kbps connection and we are experiencing much better downloading/uploading speed.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    oh so bigger bandwidth means faster access to the files being downloaded. anyways, i think that it is worth it to download from this site and i will definitely like to download here too soon. how much is the premium membership here anyways. what are the things or videos that usually download from this site. cause i would want to download them.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Friend, if it's restricted to only downloading rapidshare files or any files. Though it seems only rapidshare files as to logic.
    yes of course it is only limited to rapidshare downloads , downloads speeds of other sites will remain the site , so not really worth it if you don't use it that much.

I can understand the term "bandwith" in hosting stuff, but I wonder what they mean by bandwidth here. Hope you explain it a bit.
    Moreover, I noticed that though my internet connection if of 256 KBPS, usually my download speed is just 1 to 2 kbps and it's taking ages to download these days.

I can understand the term "bandwith" in hosting stuff, but I wonder what they mean by bandwidth here. Hope you explain it a bit.
    Moreover, I noticed that though my internet connection if of 256 KBPS, usually my download speed is just 1 to 2 kbps and it's taking ages to download these days.
    well actually your internet speed it 256 kilo bits per second (you will get this speed if few people are only using internet)and not bytes , to convert to bytes divide by 8 , so if you using other things as well then speed gets low .

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well actually your internet speed it 256 kilo bits per second (you will get this speed if few people are only using internet)and not bytes , to convert to bytes divide by 8 , so if you using other things as well then speed gets low .
    i ahve 1.3 MB download speed and 0.30 mb upload speed. and yes i think that we better have rapidshare acoount for interenet connection like me which is not so fast but not that slow either.

I too agree on that my friend unless you have a good comp. speed and connection then downloading would be fast but no site like rapidshire or any site could possibly make download faster that is what I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    i ahve 1.3 MB download speed and 0.30 mb upload speed. and yes i think that we better have rapidshare acoount for interenet connection like me which is not so fast but not that slow either.
    well if you have a premium account it will only increase your download speed when you are downloading at rapidshare and not anywhere else , so its not really useful if you don't use it throughout the day.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I too agree on that my friend unless you have a good comp. speed and connection then downloading would be fast but no site like rapidshire or any site could possibly make download faster that is what I know of.
    its depends firstly on your connection speed but mainly it depends on the site maximum allowable download speed which is being set as a certain speed for free members and another speed for premium ones.

its depends firstly on your connection speed but mainly it depends on the site maximum allowable download speed which is being set as a certain speed for free members and another speed for premium ones.
    Friend, my internet speed is 512 kbps but I get usually less than 10 kbps download speed when I download torrents. I don't know how to find out download speed of rapidshare or any other downloads. If you know, please let me know.