Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default which softwares need to create banners or log?

Friends, I would like to know can we create banners using photoshop or coreldraw. I have learned these two softwares during my college days but I never practiced it so far myself. I just thought of learning creating banners or logo but I don't know if it's possible in these two softwares. If possible, suggest me more softwares for the same.

Well nowadays i used to make flash banners and that too with flash fx.For making banners there are many softwares available.Use anything you like.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: which softwares need to create banners or log?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I would like to know can we create banners using photoshop or coreldraw. I have learned these two softwares during my college days but I never practiced it so far myself. I just thought of learning creating banners or logo but I don't know if it's possible in these two softwares. If possible, suggest me more softwares for the same.
    well in photo shop and corel draw you can make static banner and if you are not skilled totally then your banner will not be good but ready made software is better for flash and static banner but i think you need to purchase because what is available freely are not good quality wise and limited option.

Friends, I think flash software can be used to create dynamic banners. May I know how many types of flash softwares are there?
    I know one - macromedia flash

Friends, I think flash software can be used to create dynamic banners. May I know how many types of flash softwares are there?
    I know one - macromedia flash
    Well macromedia is the only flash software others just following macromedia but one thing if you will not be mastery in flash you can't do it properly ,you have to adjust every frame accordingly.

Well macromedia is the only flash software others just following macromedia but one thing if you will not be mastery in flash you can't do it properly ,you have to adjust every frame accordingly.
    I read somewhere that we have one more flash software called microsoft flash though I can't find out anything such in Google.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

I read somewhere that we have one more flash software called microsoft flash though I can't find out anything such in Google.
    i dont think there is any software like Microsoft flash i know adobe flash which was earlier macro media companies product.

i dont think there is any software like Microsoft flash i know adobe flash which was earlier macro media companies product.
    Thanks for clearing it. Do you know any other softwares to create dynamic banners apart from this macromedia flash?

Thanks for clearing it. Do you know any other softwares to create dynamic banners apart from this macromedia flash?
    Lemon just search in google you will get tons of banner makming softwrae but the fact is you wont get quality in free software ,you have to purchase good banner making software ,BTW why you are searching ?if you want to make banner for your web site spend little to make from a developer rather go for costly software or if nay of your friend has got software try to ask his help.

Well, if you are interested in creating a static banner Photoshop is the best one and you can really create a great banner with very good effect here

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Well, if you are interested in creating a static banner Photoshop is the best one and you can really create a great banner with very good effect here
    In photoshop one can make but that nees lots of hard work and specialization but in banner software one can make attractive banners with just little skill.

Lemon just search in google you will get tons of banner makming softwrae but the fact is you wont get quality in free software ,you have to purchase good banner making software ,BTW why you are searching ?if you want to make banner for your web site spend little to make from a developer rather go for costly software or if nay of your friend has got software try to ask his help.[/quote]
    Friend, I would like to become a developer myself in the future, so now I'm starting learning, and of course if I now need any banner I have to buy from any designer.

To create a logo, you have to learn photoshop very well though you can make a static logo with it. I myself want to learn photoshop, but first I have to buy a book and then would follow the online tutorial.

Hi lemon the main purpose of coreldraw is different but we can make banners and logo with this software but friends its too hard to make a design with it as its very difficult.
    But You can do banners using Photoshop which is little bit easier than coreldraw.
    I always use two software to design static and animated banners and logos, for static i always use Photoshop CS3 and For animated work I always use Adobe Image Ready CS.
    You Can Try It.Hope It Will Work For You and I am sure you will enjoy designing any banners and logo.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    In photoshop one can make but that nees lots of hard work and specialization but in banner software one can make attractive banners with just little skill.
    Instead of depending on banner creating softwares, it's still better to learn to get the banner using Photoshop as it has too much use of it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Instead of depending on banner creating softwares, it's still better to learn to get the banner using Photoshop as it has too much use of it for sure
    You are right but do u know one thing last night i was trying to make a glowing button reading from photoshop tutorial and i took one hour and still it looks no furnishing so it is not worth to depend on photoshop.

According to me, Photoshop is a best way to making banners because it has large tools you can use these many ways and great features also. It is very easy to use and simple to understand.

PHP Development India | PHP Web Development Company | Hire PHP Developer

Default Кредиты в Тол&

http://banki.damdeneg4.ru/financirov...hstanskie.html банки казахстанские

hi,

i think photoshop CS3 is best software for creating banners or log.

Default Gummi World TV

Gummi World TV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW0dSqW9wSk

Mega, Gummy, Bear, Mega Gummy Bear, MegaGummy, MegaGummy Bear, Mega Gummy, funny, toys, toys for kids, cars, cartoon, funny videos, nursery rhymes, baby songs nursery rhymes for kids, rhymes for children, kids songs, rhymes, funny video, good habits, kids rhymes, baby songs, children rhymes, kids, gummy bear finger family, gummy bear crash, gummy bear laugh, for kids, mega gummy bear music, gummy, gummy bear finger, mega bear, gummi
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaj...daZOdpjOfIZfGQ