Default list of softwares that one web designor must have

Friends, I'm new to web designing and script stuff, but still want to learn. But, in the first place, I want to have all the softwares or requirements which one webmaster needed. So please tell me all softwares (including coffee editor or any script software) that one webmaster must have in his PC.

Here are the list of softwares I know :
    Dreamweaver(to create html); frontpage (to create html); coffee editor (to create banners if I'm not wrong)....more please you tell me.

Default Re: list of softwares that one web designor must have

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I'm new to web designing and script stuff, but still want to learn. But, in the first place, I want to have all the softwares or requirements which one webmaster needed. So please tell me all softwares (including coffee editor or any script software) that one webmaster must have in his PC.

Here are the list of softwares I know :
    Dreamweaver(to create html); frontpage (to create html); coffee editor (to create banners if I'm not wrong)....more please you tell me.
    you can add seamonkey (easily downloadable from the net) to your list, it is really very helpful to make a webpage.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

There are so many web designer softwares available in net but on ething remember Dreamweaver is the king an till now no software replaced its place and dont confuse your self by using so many softwares though it is little hard still you should concentrate on it.

Sometimes dreamweaver becomes difficult for me to edit a webpage, as the font size or colour has not come properly what I want, at least in IE. Probably I have to learn it more to master this s/w.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    There are so many web designer softwares available in net but on ething remember Dreamweaver is the king an till now no software replaced its place and dont confuse your self by using so many softwares though it is little hard still you should concentrate on it.
    I too believe that I have to focus on one software first but it would be good to have this list of software for further referral. thanks for the advice.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Sometimes dreamweaver becomes difficult for me to edit a webpage, as the font size or colour has not come properly what I want, at least in IE. Probably I have to learn it more to master this s/w.
    Though dreamweaver is little bit complex than any otehr editor but Dream weaver has more functionalities than other editors.

Well i think there is one more for you.I felt this one as the easiest one.Name=webpage maker.You must try it.

Actually, it is even enough if you have just Dreamweaver for creating static website and for editing pictures and all, you may have Photoshop and other than this one, you cna have Flash or creating dynamic websites

One should have following software for every web designers.

1- Any HTML editor or you can design websites in simple Notepad also

2-Adobe Photoshop CS3 Or CS4

3-Adobe Image Ready

4-Adobe Flash 8 Or Later Versions.

These above softwares are mandatory for every developer or a designer.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

3-Adobe Image Ready

Thanks.
    bro can you tell me what is the use of adobe image ready in webdesign.I am really not aware of this thing.I never used those softwares.Also please provide some links for their tutorials.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking

3-Adobe Image Ready

Thanks.
    bro can you tell me what is the use of adobe image ready in webdesign.I am really not aware of this thing.I never used those softwares.Also please provide some links for their tutorials.
    Though i'm not an expert in adobe image ready but what i know it is similar to photo shop but ImageReady has specialized features such as animated GIF creation, image compression optimisation, image slicing and rollover effects, and HTML generation.

Yes, Adobe Image Ready is used to create animated images, but this will not be as smooth as you get the result in Flash for sure

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking

3-Adobe Image Ready

Thanks.
    Hi use this software to design or customize .gif animated banners,logo or anything....there u will get the feature of photoshop but the extra feature is you can create animated frames.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, Adobe Image Ready is used to create animated images, but this will not be as smooth as you get the result in Flash for sure
    every where we can't use flash images for many reasons, so that place we need gif animated images and its also looks like flash, plz have a look at below image, which is designed in adobe image ready, you all may not like these stuff as its very little animated work but we can make more work like this, to show some work sample with imageready i ma providing some images.

Thanks.

every where we can't use flash images for many reasons, so that place we need gif animated images and its also looks like flash, plz have a look at below image, which is designed in adobe image ready, you all may not like these stuff as its very little animated work but we can make more work like this, to show some work sample with imageready i ma providing some images.

Thanks.
    Yes, you are right and we cannot use flash images everywhere and for soem advertising side banners we can do some cool animating images in image ready andyour works are really good

3-Adobe Image Ready

Thanks.
    Thanks for giving the list above my friend it would really help me a lot since I dont have 1 and 4 list yet.

Default REPLY

Here's my list that i had back 2 years when i was working as Web/App developer,
    >Dreamweaver CS3 (Ultimate GUI for We design!)
    >Flash CS3 (For creating Flash!)

Also while developing with .NET i have used VS 2005! And Microsoft's Expression studio 1 !!!

Default REPLY!

Hello Lemon!
    First of all sacrifice softwares!! Learn basics first! Learn HTML and then xHTML!
    Then learn Ajax!
    Stick to any 1 technology and be master in that! For e.g. i have chosen ASP.NET 3.5 and i am with it! From early days of .net like from 2002 i am developing on this platform and believe me it rocks!

Thanks.
    Well that is useful when many people are blocking the flash with the flash blockers.I am not that expert in all that but this one is good for making small size ads that people will see even they use flash blocker addons.