Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Obeus.com Affiliate Program

Obeus.com Affiliate Program was designed to increase popularity of Obeus.com pay-per-click advertising services.

That means that Obeus.com pays you for its advertising.

When you register at Obeus.com as publisher, you take part in Affiliate Program automatically. If you are an advertiser, you can take part in Affiliate Program with help of your Referral Link?

Obeus.com determines referral relationships between users in the following way: when some user clicks an "Advertise on this site" or "Obeus.com" link on your site's ad block, Obeus.com writes a cookie that will be valid for 7 days. If that user registers at Obeus.com within mentioned period, he becomes your referral. That's true even if he has visited Obeus.com for several times from other sites after that.

You will get 40% bonus of any referred publisher earnings and 10% of any referred advertiser spends. FOREVER!

Dear Dimaxson, I heard this PPC program already, but see this site first time. Really good site, I will join sure today, but I don't know they accept blog or not.

Thanks for the site link. I will check .. by the way did u got any payment from them? If yes, then pls share with us..I am waiting to see it.. :wink:

HI actually i knew about obeus but after i tried for 5 days i removed it ,reason is after 5 days no ads came in my site same obeus default banner was showing.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    HI actually i knew about obeus but after i tried for 5 days i removed it ,reason is after 5 days no ads came in my site same obeus default banner was showing.
    well yes, there are not many ads on obeus.
    But sometimes, they show many ads from different advertiser.

Well, friend, in the first place, obeus.com is not a PPC affiliate program. It's infact CPM where you will be given a banner and will be paid some amount for per thousand impressions.

Here are more details :

* Full-controllable advertising campaign: detailed spend statistics, daily spend limits are supported.
    * Cost-per-click (CPC) minimum is 1 cent only!
    * Fast advertising campaign setup.
    * Fair CPM policy: you won't pay for useless traffic!
    * Advanced forecasting tool.
    * We accept 125x125, 468x60, 728x90 banners (GIF, JPG, PNG or even Flash!)
    * Payment options: Visa/MasterCard, AlertPay, LibertyReserve and Pecunix.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well obeus is not good paying site they are not providing good no of ads or they dont have much advertisers,they depend on third party sites.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well obeus is not good paying site they are not providing good no of ads or they dont have much advertisers,they depend on third party sites.
    What do you mean third party sites? As far as I know all such affiliate marketing websites work for other advertisers and they act as middleman between those advertisers and the publishers who actually promote the products of the advertisers.

i have use obeus in my site but the earning was not good so i had no option other leaving the site as i thought there are many other sites where we can earn better than this because i neeed to run a site long but with current rate of obeus doesnt suite me

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friend, in the first place, obeus.com is not a PPC affiliate program. It's infact CPM where you will be given a banner and will be paid some amount for per thousand impressions.
    I think obeus is indeed a mixture of CPC and CPM affiliates programs, i have been using obeus ads for long time, but they really lack of ads that targeted on my country, and their click rates is really low, thats why earning in obeus is slow.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I think obeus is indeed a mixture of CPC and CPM affiliates programs, i have been using obeus ads for long time, but they really lack of ads that targeted on my country, and their click rates is really low, thats why earning in obeus is slow.
    The click rate is 1 cent fixed i think. Because all the clicks i have got from obeus gave me only one cent. So it is fixed in my opinion.

Any one got payment till now from the site, I have not heard anyone till now .I heard that they are having less ads also , anyone if u got payment pls do inform us.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Any one got payment till now from the site, I have not heard anyone till now .I heard that they are having less ads also , anyone if u got payment pls do inform us.
    The thing is obeus always does not have ads. And also pays 1 cent per click and also we need clicks from visitors. So it is quiet difficult to reach payout at obeuse. I only made a few cents from obeus.

Obeus is a site with which everyone is upset even me and the basic reason behind it is that the site donot have ads in usual basis and therefore quite hard to reach the payout limit....

I also saw that the site is having very less ads, I donot know how they survives, actually its very hard for them to compete with the other ads like google in the market.

I also saw that the site is having very less ads, I donot know how they survives, actually its very hard for them to compete with the other ads like google in the market.
    No, actually obeus is having large advertiser in other country like europe, they are not fully competitive with those international affiliate programs like bidvertiser, adsense and adbrite. But then, if your visitor is from europe, you can gain lot of earning by their programs too.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

No, actually obeus is having large advertiser in other country like europe, they are not fully competitive with those international affiliate programs like bidvertiser, adsense and adbrite. But then, if your visitor is from europe, you can gain lot of earning by their programs too.
    so we international members still can't earn as much as those europe country members on this program. and how could we earn more if the visitors from europe?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so we international members still can't earn as much as those europe country members on this program. and how could we earn more if the visitors from europe?
    I have already said it is same, no matter where you from, the different is only the ads display from europe visitor will be more, then would be easier to attract more member to click, for us when we see the ads is little to no ads at all, thats why i say the visitor from europe may provides more earnings.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    No, we, international member still can earn from obeus if only we have much visitor from Europe.
    We can't earn much if our visitors are international member

Can anyone could give some tips how to attract more visitors from europe , really i feel the process very hard .I need some good tips from u people.