Default you can exchange 30 LR for 40 PP or MB Or AP

Friends, I have an offer for you, For every 30 LR, I will give you 40 PP, but I need 7 days time. I mean if you send me 30 LR this Tuesday, I will send you 40 PP next Tuesday and maximum 2 more days i.e. Thursday. I'm already doing such exchanges with the member archy22 for the last few months.
    If you are interested, contact me on YM lemon_1800

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

good offer but i have not that much LR now. i wonder how can you withdraw your LR finally or you just invest Lr then?

well lemon, thanks for your nice information. I hope your offer can last a long time, as i still have to wait for my hyip plan expired in order to get funds to exchange it with you. Thanks.

Well, you can contact me online on YM every day evening and if I need LR, I will take the deal. And as I promised, I will send you your PP within 7 days.

well thats a good offer you have there lemon. I will surely contact you in case I need to convert my LR to PP, I too hope that your offer is not only for now.

i will contact you if I save that amount of money in my LR account. recently, there are few good sites take LR as the payment processor.

yes. only few ptp site paid via LR and we can't collect much LR in short time now. i still only have around 10$ LR on my account..

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. only few ptp site paid via LR and we can't collect much LR in short time now. i still only have around 10$ LR on my account..
    You can contact me after you reach $30, and if I need at that time LR, I will deal with you.

After I consulted with my friends, now I can offer 40 MB or 40 AP or 40 PP for 30 LR (but here also you must wait 7 days). If you are interested let me know.

well yes offcourse, lemon and myself are exchanging processors from a couple of months and he is very much honest and keeps up his promise inspite of one week as he is dealing with.
    I always trust him and i am waiting for collecting soem more lr in my account and exchange with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well yes offcourse, lemon and myself are exchanging processors from a couple of months and he is very much honest and keeps up his promise inspite of one week as he is dealing with.
    I always trust him and i am waiting for collecting soem more lr in my account and exchange with him again.
    well,that sounds good.if i need to change,maybe i will choose lemon.thank your for sharing.

yes. since lemon is active on multiple forums and he got his paypal account been limitted so we can exchange with him and do not need to worry about his honest. personnly i will exchange with him if i need later.

I didn't notices now lemon also supports exchange to AP and Moneybrookers as well. I bet there are more members who needs to exchanges this both currency will interested to exchanges with him. How lemon get MB fund too, as i didn't see any site paying MB.

Default Re: you can exchange 30 LR for 40 PP or MB Or AP

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I have an offer for you, For every 30 LR, I will give you 40 PP, but I need 7 days time. I mean if you send me 30 LR this Tuesday, I will send you 40 PP next Tuesday and maximum 2 more days i.e. Thursday. I'm already doing such exchanges with the member archy22 for the last few months.
    If you are interested, contact me on YM lemon_1800

wow! very good offer dear ... I also want to do it bt the main problem is my LR balance is still big 0 ...... so, i can't do it ... any way i will try next time...

ok have added you in yahoo messenger so will drop a message whenever i have that much LR, since the minimum is $30 to exchange right now it will take some time for me to exchange anyways will look forward for you whenever i need exchange

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ok have added you in yahoo messenger so will drop a message whenever i have that much LR, since the minimum is $30 to exchange right now it will take some time for me to exchange anyways will look forward for you whenever i need exchange
    Yes I added you too. I'll be online after 8 p.m. (Indian time) usually these days so you can meet me there and we can deal.

i have just got 7 USD of LR as of now . it might take long time to reach $30 for me yet. lemon, anywyas are you still available for exchanging small amounts with us?

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    i have just got 7 USD of LR as of now . it might take long time to reach $30 for me yet. lemon, anywyas are you still available for exchanging small amounts with us?
    I may think about it if you contact me in YM.