Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

interesting topic. i never knew this.

there is always a way around it

it so unactive here.. anyone alive

Default Ads don't get clicked so we don't make any money

Ads don't get clicked so we don't make any money.

Hi,

I am sure a lot of people have this problem. When our ads don't get clicked on we do not make nay money.

There can be a solution if anyone has this problem, you can leave me a message here or PM.

I have paid a lot of PTC sites for placing my ad so someone can view it or click on. I don't want to pay anymore. If you want to know how this can be worked around.

Leave a message.

Well, interesting topic. have registered at google adsense but have never worked with it

Google closed my account because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking View Post
    I just came to know how Google Adsense detects invalid clicks. I hope this is the very good information to avoid your Adsense websites from invalid clicks.

IP Address:
    If the Adsense click is originated from the same IP Address as the one used for accessing your Adsense account, your account is flagged.

Cookies:
    Most home users do not use static IP Address for Internet connection. In most cases just disconnect and reconnect will give you a new IP Address. But don’t forget, Google has set cookies on your computer.

Other Google Services:
    Thinking that you are safe just because you do not access your Adsense account? Think again. This time, consider these: Gmail, Google Earth, Google Calendar, Google Search, Google Toolbar, Google Talk, Google Sitemap, Google Desktop, Blogger, and so on, and so on. With the wide range of services they provide, Google can trace the originator of most (or probably almost all) clicks.

Click Pattern 1:
    Oh, why this computer / IP address / person is so trigger-click-happy on this particular website but never click on the ads on other sites?

Click Pattern 2:
    And why is it that people accessing these sites direct (type-in URL or from bookmark) tend to be very active ad-clickers compared with those referred from search engine or other sites?

Click Pattern 3:
    And why the ad-clickers like to hit and run, compared with non ad-clickers that surf a few pages before leaving?

Click-Through-Rate (CTR):
    Your CTR may range from 0.5% to 10%, but if it exceeds a certain point (probably around 10%), you are flagged.

Geo-Location:
    Used Urchin (Google Analytics) before? Then you should know that Google can trace traffics origin down to the small town. Different IP doesn’t mean much. Unless you site is really targeted to one small geo-point, a high number of clicks from nearby location will get you banned quickly.

Hardware address:
    MAC address of the LAN card, modem, and router works almost like a fingerprint. I’m not sure if Google can track this, but probably they do. They have rocket scientist, remember?

Advertisers conversion rate:
    Ad click is one thing. But does it bring value to the advertisers? If none of the clicks on your site translate to conversion to the advertiser, you are in trouble. First the Smart-Pricing hits, then your Adsense account disabled.

Search Engine Ranking:
    Your website is not indexed on any search engine, not linked by any prominent website, but get consistently high traffic? That sounds like something is in play. Regardless of whether it is an adware-embedded software, spam, trojan clickbot, or intentionally installed click-exchange network, it doesn’t sound right.

Webpage Design:
    How about the “click here” or “support us”? Google has the best search engine in the world. Is it really that hard to find those words?

Combo:
    Each of these detection methods might seem rather weak. But combine them together, and not many click-fraud can pass-through these filters. Even the smartest clickbot will have a hard time.

In short, it is almost impossible to cheat Adsense in the long term. Instead of spending time, money, and effort trying to outsmart Google.

Please feel free to Post your comments or any of your knowledge abouth this topic.

Happy Blogging.

Very nice information about the invalid click.This is really useful for all because mostly all use the Adsense account and every one wants to have maximum clicks.
    Thus by reading this information we can understand that in which conditions our clicks will be treated valid or invalid.

thanks for shairng this

I don't use adsense however, thanks, that really helpful

Default Google Adsense

Hi!

Its a very useful article about Google Adsense Terms&Conditions.Its very difficult to cheat google adsense because it tracks the traffic source of the click so i suggest you that don't try this on your adsense.

i want to make money in this job, what i need to do?

Thanks for sharing. I learned new things about google adsense.

So all i one sentence " Don't try to play with google or he will play with you"

I don't use adsense however, thanks, that really helpful
    thanks

In case any individual ticks your advertising along with doesnot wide open the web page absolutely, your just click will certainly look at while ill just click, a number of periods immediately after hitting your advertisings in case you get backwords their a new ill just click revealed.

Default Ordering Buy Carvedilol Online

CARVEDILOL is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to carvedilol 6.25beat more regularly. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.

- - - Updated - - -

CARVEDILOL is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to carvedilol trialbeat more regularly. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.

CARVEDILOL is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to carvedilol withdrawalbeat more regularly. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.

CARVEDILOL is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers reduce the workload on the heart and help it to carvedilol 12.5beat more regularly. This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure and heart failure.