Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The article is very good and informative.

Though it is well discussed, I am giving you another tip. Never check your adsense account in the same computer from where you have click your advertisements. They will easily detect your self clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Oh yeah, talk about cookie, do you know that google's cookie last on people computer for more than 10 years? Usually, website cookie just last for 1 year maximum.
    So, that's why google can keep track us all
    WoW. 10 years. :shock:

That's long. Well google won't get much of a information from me because i delete windows once in every a few months.

Yes, if one delete cookies regularly, no website, even google would not get much informations from one's computer. And it is really necessary to delete all temporary internet files and cookies on a regular basis.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Oh yeah, talk about cookie, do you know that google's cookie last on people computer for more than 10 years? Usually, website cookie just last for 1 year maximum.
    So, that's why google can keep track us all
    WoW. 10 years. :shock:

That's long. Well google won't get much of a information from me because i delete windows once in every a few months.
    what do you mean by delete windows?
    You re-install your OS every month?
    wow, that's insane. DId you get much viruses every month?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i dont think Google 's cookies will remain in a computer for 10 years it has no logic how can a cookie will remain in a pc if some body delete from registry or hard disk mainly google has Ip detection technique which is very powerful and they track by this.

Well it's not about viruses. It's just i am like this.lol Now i delete windows meaning i format my C drive once in a while.lol

Now i don't delete my windows much. I delete it on every semester break. Before i used to install many softwares and play with those so i needed to delete windows many time.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    i dont think Google 's cookies will remain in a computer for 10 years it has no logic how can a cookie will remain in a pc if some body delete from registry or hard disk mainly google has Ip detection technique which is very powerful and they track by this.
    You are absolutely right, its a absurd thing, a cookie stored in ur client side and it has many merits and demerits also but no cookies will stored in ur system for such long time, its beyond the logic and its the the real fact and there are many gadgets, software and scripts available with google by the help of them they can easily track the activities of your site and can detect the fraud click.These cookies helps them partially not fully.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Well it's not about viruses. It's just i am like this.lol Now i delete windows meaning i format my C drive once in a while.lol

Now i don't delete my windows much. I delete it on every semester break. Before i used to install many softwares and play with those so i needed to delete windows many time.
    repeated formatting not good you can take backup and and when you think to reinstall windows just restore the backup again.And coming to adsense cookies ,once cookies deleted means it is gone for ever unless you start again.

shadowking

Thanks for posting such a google article here. Most of the ways you have discussed here I don't know much Thanks buddy for coming up with such a good post.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

repeated formatting not good you can take backup and and when you think to reinstall windows just restore the backup again.And coming to adsense cookies ,once cookies deleted means it is gone for ever unless you start again.
    Ya repeated formatting and installing Windows OS makes your OS corrupt and i faced such problem many time but after it i purchased a backup software and i took a backup in a regular interval and make delete old backups.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    shadowking

Thanks for posting such a google article here. Most of the ways you have discussed here I don't know much Thanks buddy for coming up with such a good post.
    well that's nice to hear that it came to use of my friends.Anyone one more thing is try to use mobile network for clicking ads once in a week or after some days.Usually gprs has a dynamic ip so it can be done easily.Also try to tell your friends.This way we can workout.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    shadowking

well that's nice to hear that it came to use of my friends.Anyone one more thing is try to use mobile network for clicking ads once in a week or after some days.Usually gprs has a dynamic ip so it can be done easily.Also try to tell your friends.This way we can workout.
    Hello shadowking I always read your all the replies and threads and i always like your thread and your maximum of threads and replies are very meaningful and from which we can learn something, one should start such types of meaningful thread and i always enjoy to read & attain your discussions. Few other members are there who always contributed good information, Keep it up and another request to you, hope you will keep my request..if possible share your blog link with us.

Thanks.

Yes we can utilize the mobile option but for that we have to get the latest mobile set,I am not having gprs mobile set, my mobile is ordinary one.

But yes the option is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Yes we can utilize the mobile option but for that we have to get the latest mobile set,I am not having gprs mobile set, my mobile is ordinary one.

But yes the option is fantastic.
    But the thing is charge levied for it would be more ...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Wow this thread is very informative and would try to avoid all this things. I never thought google is that strict well since I am new to blogging this would serve as a warning never to cheat and follow the guidelines well.

The topic really helped me to have a good idea about the google adsense, I have seen some other instructions also, does anyone having idea about the april month report.

I have been doing this for years. And since i have started to use PC. So it's totally ok with me. And still i am nto having any problem with this. And i think it is good to format C drive time to time since i don't store anything which is important to me on C drive.

I feel it is impossible to cheat google after reading your thread.
    Yes, if one delete cookies regularly, no website, even google would not get much informations from one's computer. And it is really necessary to delete all temporary internet files and cookies on a regular basis.
    really? I will do it regularly, I don't wanna any site can track me any time. where are the temporary internet files?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    I feel it is impossible to cheat google after reading your thread.
    really? I will do it regularly, I don't wanna any site can track me any time. where are the temporary internet files?
    Click on run from start menu and put this %temp% and press enter then the temp directory will open. Delete all the files there.

It is useless to try to cheat Google Adsense. It is the best advertising program you can have. They have the power of best brains in the world. They pay any amount to make sure that they are not get cheated. So if you are thinking about cheating Adsense simply forget it.

:P Just try way as it is. The best way is the right way. It will remain longer although earns less. But one day your efforts will make you happy.