Default Inserting small movie clips in a website?

We can include small movie clips in website by using video streaming method and has anyone used this here? is there any free down loadable streaming video softwares

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Inserting small movie clips in a website?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    We can include small movie clips in website by using video streaming method and has anyone used this here? is there any free down loadable streaming video softwares
    Yes, you can add movie clip in your blog / site, just use embedded code.
    Embedded code should be placed under HTML code

you can easily add videos by using embedded code.
    You can find embedded code on youtube easily.
    You can't add videos just by upload them to your site

You tube video's are different.What i am saying is..to add our own video's and to load it fast it can be put in streaming format and we do get softwares to convert video's into streaming formats and then load into a website

From my personal experience, no body is interested to see the video clips, as it will eat your lots of megabyte to download. I do not see those video clips generally though the it is enhancing the appearence of any website.

In spite of all those problems (in my opinion only), I am also interested to know how to insert this clips in any website.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    From my personal experience, no body is interested to see the video clips, as it will eat your lots of megabyte to download. I do not see those video clips generally though the it is enhancing the appearence of any website.

In spite of all those problems (in my opinion only), I am also interested to know how to insert this clips in any website.
    Video clips need not be large size and streaming video will download in bits and easy to include in any website

I have used once video clip in my website but that reduced my visits dramatically and after some day someone told me that this is due to that video my page is loading slow.I think this is the worst scenario ever.So i just don't suggest you to add it unless you have a dynamic website.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    I have used once video clip in my website but that reduced my visits dramatically and after some day someone told me that this is due to that video my page is loading slow.I think this is the worst scenario ever.So i just don't suggest you to add it unless you have a dynamic website.
    This is what i am trying to tell you here and video's will make the site to download slow and it is obvious and if we keep video's in streaming format, it downloads in bits and it will not effect your site downloads

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    This is what i am trying to tell you here and video's will make the site to download slow and it is obvious and if we keep video's in streaming format, it downloads in bits and it will not effect your site downloads
    what is the streaming format? Is the construction of that movie somewhat different from other normal video clips and is the size is also less?

Yes, using streaming formats, video's are downloading bit by bit and there are some softwares for changing video formats to streaming to use it in websites

Many times there occur a slow and bad response too for a google crawler.These paprmeters are also taken in count if you are making the video to start streaming with the page start loading.

Yes, using streaming formats, video's are downloading bit by bit and there are some softwares for changing video formats to streaming to use it in websites
    Friend, first all what you mean by "video format"? Do you mean .avi or wmv files? If yes, then what is the extension of streaming format, and in which player we can play the streaming format files. Finally, which code shall we need to add to show it in our web pages.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, first all what you mean by "video format"? Do you mean .avi or wmv files? If yes, then what is the extension of streaming format, and in which player we can play the streaming format files. Finally, which code shall we need to add to show it in our web pages.
    You are right as video formats come in different formats like .avi or wmv and for converting this in to streaming formats, we do get some softwares and streaming videos will play normally on any websites like any flash file plays.

You are right as video formats come in different formats like .avi or wmv and for converting this in to streaming formats, we do get some softwares and streaming videos will play normally on any websites like any flash file plays.
    If possible, can you please provide me the HTML scripts or any script which I need to put in my web page to display any clips. I have some clips that I want to show in my web page when I create my website soon.