Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default can I use proxy to log in my blog?

recently, China stop the IP address of Google blogger.so i can't log in my blog to make any update directly.
    can i use proxy to log in my blog? will my google adsense account be banned?

Default Re: can I use proxy to log in my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    recently, China stop the IP address of Google blogger.so i can't log in my blog to make any update directly.
    I think you can use proxy to login to your blog as well as login to google adsense, adsense only blocks people that involving in invalid clicks, login with proxy should not create any problems to them.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think you can use VPN to log in into your site.
    But I think proxy is okay.
    I don't know exactly the case because I never had an experience like that

it is really very bad thing i dont know why China doing this for a world's most reputed site i heard that they blocked you tube ,i don't know about proxy better you can ask in google forum.

Well i think you should use the newer proxy for login.As there may be many users in china using proxy to get login and hackers are usually involved for the accessing the id's at such places.So use proxy with care.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    it is really very bad thing i dont know why China doing this for a world's most reputed site i heard that they blocked you tube ,i don't know about proxy better you can ask in google forum.
    I also wonder why china would like to do this to block off all the user from accessing google adsense, it won't harm their country at all, really couldn't understand the reason behind. The best way is still consult google adsense support team to find out is this allowed or not.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I also wonder why china would like to do this to block off all the user from accessing google adsense, it won't harm their country at all, really couldn't understand the reason behind. The best way is still consult google adsense support team to find out is this allowed or not.
    Because recently there are some users of blogger posting many adult contents publicly and that's against the government law, so they block the entrance, however you can still acess with proxy or some additional softwares to break the block.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Because recently there are some users of blogger posting many adult contents publicly and that's against the government law, so they block the entrance, however you can still acess with proxy or some additional softwares to break the block.
    Well i think china government know that people will accces the net anyway but still they just want to show the way to express their feeling in china.As per my knowlege china is leading country of proxy maker and users.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i think china government know that people will accces the net anyway but still they just want to show the way to express their feeling in china.As per my knowlege china is leading country of proxy maker and users.
    However that does cause some problems to users of blogger, and the use of breakout software, not proxy, is also against the law but still many people browsing in the way, if you have the same problem feel free to PM me I will give you soulution.

aw, it's a bad luck for chinesse people, I just know about that.
    How about wordpress, maybe wordpress allow china member to create a blog there.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I think you can use VPN to log in into your site.
    But I think proxy is okay.
    I don't know exactly the case because I never had an experience like that
    No affection to my google adsense by using proxy, that's great.what is VPN?
    I dont' know exactly why China refuse google blogger, but it has been fobiddened many times.

Can anyone tell that with proxy can we log in to any banned site , suppose I am from india so can i use proxy ip of US an canada to enter any indian block site.

And please do explain VPN is .

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Wordpress is not forbidden in China, but blogger is more widely used as an international blog, even so the block dosen't affect much, because blogger is far behind many domestic blogs like sina, 163 and baidu etc. which ordinary people are using, but with regard to adsense there must be inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Wordpress is not forbidden in China, but blogger is more widely used as an international blog, even so the block dosen't affect much, because blogger is far behind many domestic blogs like sina, 163 and baidu etc. which ordinary people are using, but with regard to adsense there must be inconvenience.
    maybe I should set up a blog in wordpress. is it hard? and is it allowed google adsense and bidvertiser?
    btw, can you suggest me a good proxy for Chinese member?

maybe I should set up a blog in wordpress. is it hard? and is it allowed google adsense and bidvertiser?
    I don't know whether wordpress supports adsense but I can give you a software to login your blogger, the link is here:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/3618790/6ef94ec/u94.exe.html
    If there is some time you cannot connect the server, just wait and try it later, good luck and please don't spread it.

I don't know whether wordpress supports adsense but I can give you a software to login your blogger, the link is here:
    http://hotfile.com/dl/3618790/6ef94ec/u94.exe.html
    If there is some time you cannot connect the server, just wait and try it later, good luck and please don't spread it.
    now i can open my blog by the link, thanks, friend. is there any spyware in the proxy? have you own a blog in wordpress? how to think about it?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ah..i just wonder why i can't access my blogger currently and they blocked the blogger again? hard to imagine why they did this often..

oh china blocked your access to blogger. i think they don't want their people to report or share to the world what is going in there. cause they are still a communist nation though they now welcome business from outside. anyways, i guess proxy is the only way for you to access the blogger site. but i wonder if china can still block proxy.

now i can open my blog by the link, thanks, friend. is there any spyware in the proxy? have you own a blog in wordpress? how to think about it?
    No you just download the file called U94 and run it, if it sucessfully works with a browse window coming out you can browse the blocked site without any problem, if it doesn't work just wait and try it later, it's safe, no malware or virus with it. But I don't kown much with regard to wordpress.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

Yes, U can- No problem with that .. Bez my some friends are also did the same thing. But Its very bad to heard that chaina blocked you tube and blogger.com...