Thread: I need help.

Default I need help.

I am from India and i want to withdraw money from my paypal account.Is net banking must activated while paypal transfers money to my account?Will money get transferred without activation of net banking from paypal to my bank account?Please help me.

Default Re: I need help.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I am from India and i want to withdraw money from my paypal account.Is net banking must activated while paypal transfers money to my account?Will money get transferred without activation of net banking from paypal to my bank account?Please help me.
    You have to attach your bank details viz. your bank name, account number and the IFSC code of your bank to paypal. Otherwise how can the paypal will transfer money to your bank account? In other words, net banking must be activated.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    You have to attach your bank details viz. your bank name, account number and the IFSC code of your bank to paypal. Otherwise how can the paypal will transfer money to your bank account? In other words, net banking must be activated.
    The details you are talking about can be given without activating net banking also.They are easily available and of course without that details you can not transfer money.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm not from India but i think once your bank account is available . it's easy to transfer paypal money to bank account in your country now.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i'm not from India but i think once your bank account is available . it's easy to transfer paypal money to bank account in your country now.
    Ya but i heard if internet banking is not activated and we make transaction then paypal send money but does not come to account and they will not give that money after that.

Ya but i heard if internet banking is not activated and we make transaction then paypal send money but does not come to account and they will not give that money after that.
    so? if it's possible to active it you can active it firstly. or you may wait some Indian's to share their experience or contact with paypal directly.

so? if it's possible to active it you can active it firstly. or you may wait some Indian's to share their experience or contact with paypal directly.
    Ya.I am thinking about contacting paypal.I will mail them regarding this issue and about activation it takes 15 days to activate internet banking.So i will have to wait around 20 days for my payment.

that's good. but i also heard your country have strict policy about the internet bank , your bank bare the response of your bank account's security.

Friends, as far as I know, no need to activate internet banking to withdraw your PP funds. You have to just add your bank details with ifsc code, and then withdraw, that's all.

No need to take the Head of Net banking, Just Add your Bank details with your Bank IFSC code and then can withdraw your PayPal money to the same bank

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, as far as I know, no need to activate internet banking to withdraw your PP funds. You have to just add your bank details with ifsc code, and then withdraw, that's all.
    so. it's really easy to withdraw from paypal to bank account now.
    and he only need to get the bank's ifsc code and then can withdraw it.

I took IFSC code from the bank its not that much difficult but still internet banking is required or not?Is the main question.

I took IFSC code from the bank its not that much difficult but still internet banking is required or not?Is the main question.
    Internet banking features is only needed when you need to uses your local bank account id to do transaction online, but now the issues is receiving money from paypal, so, it is not an issues at all. You can withdraw your money to your bank account without internet banking.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Internet banking features is only needed when you need to uses your local bank account id to do transaction online, but now the issues is receiving money from paypal, so, it is not an issues at all. You can withdraw your money to your bank account without internet banking.
    Thank you for your advice.I also checked on the internet i got same answer that internet banking is not required.So i guess i will withdraw from my paypal.

that's good.and the transfer amount will arrive your real bank account finally. so it's no need to active the online bank at all.

that's good.and the transfer amount will arrive your real bank account finally. so it's no need to active the online bank at all.
    Ya.Thanks to all you guys who helped me.I was so confused over this issue.

hehe..you are welcome and we are learn from other kindhearted person also.
    wish you can receive your money soon.

hehe..you are welcome and we are learn from other kindhearted person also.
    wish you can receive your money soon.
    Ya and i am kind of new here so i am still learning about everything.Hope in some days i will get more knowledge about these things.

Default net banking should be activated

net banking is needed to withdraw money from paypal .. u have to attch all your bank details in paypal website and u can withdraw

Default Re: net banking should be activated

Quote Originally Posted by anhsirk
    net banking is needed to withdraw money from paypal .. u have to attch all your bank details in paypal website and u can withdraw
    I think it is not needed only IFSC code is necessary and then you can withdraw money from your paypal to your bank account.