Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

well.i think we are asked to provide both pp account and ap account to register on neobux and i register long time ago so i can't remember it clearly now.
    yup we need to provide both email id but i had used different email id so i have requested payout though AP.......

well revvv1234 if u have joined neobux two times u can't use same email twice so u need to add new email second time that is what i am saying..... and u can use second PP id to other site also like one.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh i think no one is using pp in ptc. anyways, if there are still any ptc sites that pay by paypal i won't believe it any more.

anyways, i have closed my account once buti will not do that again or change anything. causei want to keep my transaction history for reference.
    Ya.I also think that there are no ptc wesites paid by paypal.I heard from my friend that ptc sites are no more paid by paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.I also think that there are no ptc wesites paid by paypal.I heard from my friend that ptc sites are no more paid by paypal.
    Well frined their are lot's of new and some old PTC site still paying though PP after PP don't accept PTC and HYIP site but it is bit risky to get payment account though this kind of site but peoples still using it.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    oh i think no one is using pp in ptc. anyways, if there are still any ptc sites that pay by paypal i won't believe it any more.

anyways, i have closed my account once buti will not do that again or change anything. causei want to keep my transaction history for reference.
    well. even i also know several ptc sites still paid via paypal and neobux also can pay by paypal . i have received several paypal payments from ptc already but the account is just going fine. no problem at all.

but i am sure that is not really sure if the paypal has really authorized them to pay or not because almost all ptc and investement sites are banned by paypal.

Default Re: Can We Change The Email ID Used as the PayPal ID???

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Is it possible to change the Existing Email Id used as the PayPal Account ID with an New Email ID without Deleting or Closing the Current Account.
    Yeah it is possible to change you can find it in your personal setting.

i think you can change your email ID and add a new email ID FOR your paypal.you can add 8 email ID as i know.

yes. as per above talked we can add 8 emails and then change the primary to one we preferred. just let that previous email be idle.

8 e mail id.Thats a lot.Why do paypal provide such kind of service? that he can add 8 e mail id's.

yes. as per above talked we can add 8 emails and then change the primary to one we preferred. just let that previous email be idle.
    I really don't know paypal allowed so many email id to attached with the same paypal account. Can i know where can i changes the email id features, and where to key in those 8 emails as mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I really don't know paypal allowed so many email id to attached with the same paypal account. Can i know where can i changes the email id features, and where to key in those 8 emails as mentioned?
    I also dont know about from where to change e mail id.I guess on paypal website there is a option shows that add a e mail id.Have not saw change primary mail id.

If I attached 8 e-mail ids to my paypal account, which one would be treated as my account's id? Or there is an option to specify it? I think, that id will be treated as our primary account with which we are entering our paypal account.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    If I attached 8 e-mail ids to my paypal account, which one would be treated as my account's id? Or there is an option to specify it? I think, that id will be treated as our primary account with which we are entering our paypal account.
    I think the login id to paypal is surely our primary email id. But then i don't know where to changes this mail email id as mentioned. Well, lets we wait for hyfei to show us how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think the login id to paypal is surely our primary email id. But then i don't know where to changes this mail email id as mentioned. Well, lets we wait for hyfei to show us how to do that.
    Ya.There is a lot of confusion over this issue and nobody knows the exact solution.I hope this will be solved shortly.

Probably those ids will be kept by paypal for communication purposes, and the login id would be treated as our account-id. Ok, let's wait for hyfei.

I will check it by myself definitely in near future.

well, i think we can change my email ID,because you can cancel your email and add any other email ID,so don't worry about it.

Probably those ids will be kept by paypal for communication purposes, and the login id would be treated as our account-id. Ok, let's wait for hyfei.

I will check it by myself definitely in near future.
    well. just login to your account and you'll find the message about how to change it.steps like this: profile-add or edit email-make primary.

Well, i am just scared too much on playing around Paypal as i trust it every much and tat is the only payment processor which has got strict rules to follow and the most trustable among all

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Well, i am just scared too much on playing around Paypal as i trust it every much and tat is the only payment processor which has got strict rules to follow and the most trustable among all
    don't worry... go ahead without any issue... they have given the option, so obviously we can utilize it.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    i was used to have the same feeling like yours and i have used it around 1 year and everything is going well. we will have no problem if we always under paypay's policy.