Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone here can make a logo / banner?

Hi, can anyone here make a logo or banner?
    If yes, can you show me your previous work and how much is the fee?
    Thanks

Default Re: Anyone here can make a logo / banner?

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Thanks
    What sort of logo you wanted? do you need for your website or any other graphic things? i am a graphic designer

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Thanks
    What sort of logo you wanted? do you need for your website or any other graphic things? i am a graphic designer
    it's banner or logo for website of course.
    can you show me your previous work?

Thanks
    i think make a loge or banner is very easy than design a site.because it is a small part of the designing a site .you can make a logo or banner by dreamweaver by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Hi, can anyone here make a logo or banner?If yes, can you show me your previous work and how much is the fee?Thanks
    i think make a loge or banner is very easy than design a site.because it is a small part of the designing a site .you can make a logo or banner by dreamweaver by yourself.
    Is It? I never know it before that we can design banners and logos in Dreamweaver software..can you tell us which version of Dreamweaver you are Using to design these things.Can you plz teach me this skill? that how to make any graphics and logo work in dreamweaver.

Hello master just tell me the size and format of the banner i will design it for u and alensot is a good design and i like him....i just came across your thread so after 5 min..i will again post here some of my works .
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hi, can anyone here make a logo or banner?If yes, can you show me your previous work and how much is the fee?Thanks
    Is It? I never know it before that we can design banners and logos in Dreamweaver software..can you tell us which version of Dreamweaver you are Using to design these things.Can you plz teach me this skill? that how to make any graphics and logo work in dreamweaver.

Hello master just tell me the size and format of the banner i will design it for u and alensot is a good design and i like him....i just came across your thread so after 5 min..i will again post here some of my works .
    Thanks.
    Yes, you are right and how can one create banners in Dreamweaver...!
    he must have been confused here i guess...!

Thanks.
    Ya u r absolutely right because i am using Dreamweaver since last 3 to 4 years , in DW you can get few ready made buttons,flash buttons only but one can't design any graphics there , anyways yesterday i told i will publish to post my graphics work here , so i am giving my work here.
    plz have a look at it.

I can make all kinds of banners flash, non-flash and i can provide you high resolutions banners in all size and shapes and in all formats.
    Thanks.

Hey debasis, your previous banner is good.
    How much you charge for creating a logo / banner.

I need logo / banner in my site.
    the size arround 150 x 60

He has really shown some cool creations here and he has also enough expertise in graphis designing and programming.The above graphics are really good

Thanks
    i can make it - its very fun for me.. want to see some example -

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

nice paramitha, but I can make banner like that using free b anne maker.
    I think what master mean is a logo / banner which is special.
    It's like product logo

Hey debasis, your previous banner is good.
    How much you charge for creating a logo / banner.

I need logo / banner in my site.
    the size arround 150 x 60
    Thanks for appreciating my work , u kindly provide your site it will help me to create an idea to make a better banner which suit to your main needs and if you like my work then give whatever you like , but alensot is a good graphics designer because he is very specialized in it.....I like him......
    anyways waiting for ur any reply or wait tonight or tomorrow morning i will post some of animated banners it will help you to choose banners among all.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    ya.You both are right you can not create logo or banner in dreamweaver and people say it is easy but i say it is not as that much easy.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234

Thanks.
    ya.You both are right you can not create logo or banner in dreamweaver and people say it is easy but i say it is not as that much easy.
    Ya you are absolutely right its not much easy what people think about it, I am telling my personal experience i never use any other software except adobe photoshop CS3 to design any static banner and i use Adobe Image ready CS for any gif animation banner or other works and for flash I am using the old flash version which is 8 and for me its very difficult i never use any ready made software for this.

Bravo Debasis so nicely created one can't ask more ,you have covered all sections.

i wanna buy a banner for my blog-making money online. please check my blog firstly, then tell me the fee. If the charge is ok, then I will pay you by paypal, alertpay or EVO.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Same here, I might buy a logo for my flash game site (link is under my signature)
    Pm me your rate for this.

Hello friend are you asking the price to me or other members who are interested in this work? friends while giving reply kindly use the "Quote" option it will help us to know to whom you are talking with or replying and it will be more specific. So I am waiting for ur reply..if you are not asking me or if you don't like my work then giving the price of my work will not seems good...so friends i am waiting for your reply.
    Thanks.

Hello friend are you asking the price to me or other members who are interested in this work? friends while giving reply kindly use the "Quote" option it will help us to know to whom you are talking with or replying and it will be more specific. So I am waiting for ur reply..if you are not asking me or if you don't like my work then giving the price of my work will not seems good...so friends i am waiting for your reply.
    Thanks.
    I'm satisfied with your works, debasis. so what about the price of a banner - 468x60? my blog is in my signature. what's your favorite payment processor?

Yes, Debasis was right and when you are answering to others it is better to quote them while answering so that they will also come to know that you are answering them