Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

i have registered here before. but i forgot already the account i opened here. cause they stopped showing ads in my blog before. and so now can i apply again for my another blog. hopefully the next blog will hvae moer traiffic so that bidvertiser will not take away their ads.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i have registered here before. but i forgot already the account i opened here. cause they stopped showing ads in my blog before. and so now can i apply again for my another blog. hopefully the next blog will hvae moer traiffic so that bidvertiser will not take away their ads.
    Usually bidvertiser accept any blog have low traffic but they need high content usually they don't accept small blog i had tried once they had rejected one blog but other blog have been accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Usually bidvertiser accept any blog have low traffic but they need high content usually they don't accept small blog i had tried once they had rejected one blog but other blog have been accepted.
    This is not true. Check out my greed is good blog. It has little content and my blog got accepted by them.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    This is not true. Check out my greed is good blog. It has little content and my blog got accepted by them.
    hamm my first blog i had place in Google Pages that not got accepted but they accept my new blog on Blogspot.com usually they don't accept Googlepages blog not even Adsense i think accept it.

hamm my first blog i had place in Google Pages that not got accepted but they accept my new blog on Blogspot.com usually they don't accept Googlepages blog not even Adsense i think accept it.
    May be because of google pages your blog was not accepted. This can be the reason. And about adsense i can't say it for sure if they accept google pages or not.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

my blogspot was approved by bidvertise easily but my wordpress blog was yet to be approved by them . may be they need some more article there at least..

[quote="darksorrow"

May be because of google pages your blog was not accepted. This can be the reason. And about adsense i can't say it for sure if they accept google pages or not.[/quote]

i really haven't seen Google pages pages that much they provide only one page for blog and we can place 4-5 ads only and because of small size peoples don't like to use it they use Blogspot give lot's of pages, and length of page is long more than Google Pages.

May be because of google pages your blog was not accepted. This can be the reason. And about adsense i can't say it for sure if they accept google pages or not.
    google pages is totally different from what we called blogs by blogger. Through google pages one can create webpages not blogs or you are refering blogger as the google pages?

So we have to post more posts in our own blog before applying for bidvertiser?

i think more posts would be helpful to apply bidvertiser ofcourse. i have told my own experience above already.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i think more posts would be helpful to apply bidvertiser ofcourse. i have told my own experience above already.
    Not more post required they see what content u have written on your blog and specally check design, layout and helpfulness of blog.

so. i will try again with my new wordpress site. i used some template on wordpress and wish i can be passed this time.

so. i will try again with my new wordpress site. i used some template on wordpress and wish i can be passed this time.
    Your request will get approved try to get manual traffic and add good content to your site make it professional i thikn then anyone of PPC site will accept it.

Yeah you people are right, once i made a blog on different places of wonders and the blog been rejected, so again i made a money making site and then bidvertiser accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Yeah you people are right, once i made a blog on different places of wonders and the blog been rejected, so again i made a money making site and then bidvertiser accepted.
    other blogs not related to money making also get accepted u need to make good quality blog with high content and place some banners and try to get manual traffic and then apply to Bidvertiser anyone will accept it if site had good traffic and content are high.

my site have display bidvertiser already but no clicks still.

my site have display bidvertiser already but no clicks still.
    Hmmm. You can try different place by putting your ads on your site and then see if you are getting clicks or not.

I have registered with bidvertiser, but I don't want to use its ads, instead want to use referral ads. Is it possible to use this referral ads along with google adsense?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have registered with bidvertiser, but I don't want to use its ads, instead want to use referral ads. Is it possible to use this referral ads along with google adsense?
    hi,i think it is not a good idea to use it along with google adsense.because they are two different kinds of ads.and google does not like other ads appear together.