Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

i have 25 clicks in total and there is 13.16$ in my account.but i dont know if i will be banned because i asked some of my friends click coms ads.
    some time one click worth 0.98$ and sometimes it just worth 0.03$

Wow... 1 $ per click that great and 3 cents minimum any how if any one clicks.. in google adsense many times I do get 1 cent click also which hurts me lot.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i have 25 clicks in total and there is 13.16$ in my account.but i dont know if i will be banned because i asked some of my friends click coms ads.
    some time one click worth 0.98$ and sometimes it just worth 0.03$
    hey, haven't you requested payout as you have already passed the $10 mark? nice click through by the way..

hey, haven't you requested payout as you have already passed the $10 mark? nice click through by the way..
    well yes i have and i am waiting for the payout.
    the payment day will be the end of this month.if i will be paid i will start promote this program crazily

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well yes i have and i am waiting for the payout.
    the payment day will be the end of this month.if i will be paid i will start promote this program crazily
    hope you can get paid on time this month, because i'm into bidvertiser too.
    but i just have $3 in my account now.

13$ for 25 clicks that suprising to me ?? Isn't it 3 cents per click ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

today i recieve an email from the site,it is as below

Celebrate Mother's Day with exclusive PayPal offers from various from online stores & eBay sellers across Asia-Pacific region. Check out the offers now:

33% off with FarEastFlora.com.
    Receive 10% off vPOST's shipping charges!
    Free Gift from StrawberryNET.com.
    Free Anna Sui Beauty Sampler Pack.
    Free shipping with Speedway - Japanese Denim!
    do you think it is helpful to you?i think it is helpful to those who buy products only.

Dear Dimaxson, you are right, bidvertiser is very nice ppc advertising program. But you need to watch everyday your bidvertiser account, because some times they are reject your blog, then you need to delete your add code from your blog, and post the code in other blog.

I dont like bidvertiser it always search how to bann publisher without warning,it banned me without any my fault i asked them reason but no answer from their side.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I dont like bidvertiser it always search how to bann publisher without warning,it banned me without any my fault i asked them reason but no answer from their side.
    maybe there are too many clicks in your site/blog and less traffic.then bidvertiser will suspicious you.

maybe there are too many clicks in your site/blog and less traffic.then bidvertiser will suspicious you.
    I can't understand what is our fault?People earning thousands of dollar from publishers but these people can't touch them they always bann innocent small publisher like us.
    My earning was only $8 but the fcat is they should give a chance to publisher with warning .In this matter i like adbritre,they always filter the excess clciks from one ip.

I think I should be careful with bidvertiser from now... :!:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Default Re: The bidvertiser!

Quote Originally Posted by dimaxson
    Make Money from your Website or Blog

Display the BidVertiser text ads on your website or blog, get paid for every click and have the payments sent directly to your PayPal account.

Learn how to make money from your website or blog

Advertise across thousands of websites on a pay per click basis

1. Browse our categorized directory of websites
    2. Select the appropriate ones for your business
    3. Set your desired geographic targeting
    4. Set your pay per click bids
    5. Your ads are up and running!

http://www.bidvertiser.com
    Learn more about our pay per click advertising network
    Bidvertiser is the worst site till now better to use Adbrite In stead Of Bidvertiser.
    Thank You.

Debasis - I am not agree with u .. Bez I also use Adbrite and Bidvertiser. and I got my $11 from Bidvertiser. bt till now i did not reached Adbrite account balance... So, I always prefer Bidvertiser.

I can't understand what is our fault?People earning thousands of dollar from publishers but these people can't touch them they always bann innocent small publisher like us.
    My earning was only $8 but the fcat is they should give a chance to publisher with warning .In this matter i like adbritre,they always filter the excess clciks from one ip.[/quote]

really?adbrite will filter the clicks?i dont know that.
    but i think generally ads from adbrite are of high rate thats why the minimum payout is so high.

@elliott,
    Long time ago you have posted that you earned $13 for 21 clicks, but you have not posted your payout proofs here. Does that mean you have not been paid? And how much cents you are earning per click now? I heard that because of financial crisis worldwide the rate per click is decreasing drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @elliott,
    Long time ago you have posted that you earned $13 for 21 clicks, but you have not posted your payout proofs here. Does that mean you have not been paid? And how much cents you are earning per click now? I heard that because of financial crisis worldwide the rate per click is decreasing drastically.
    Once i had reached the payout limit genuinely but the next day i got a love letter from Bidvertiser site that they are banning my account and they have not mentioned the reason behind it.
    Thanks.

@elliott,
    i was paid for the second time on 4th this month.
    the rate can be high and low,it depends on what kind of ads.i hope you will start earning from this program.

@elliott,
    the rate can be high and low,it depends on what kind of ads.i hope you will start earning from this program.
    its so nice you have get paid for 2 times which is very nice.can you plz traffic coming to your blog from which countries?
    Thanks.

It's good to hear you already received two payments. This is just encouraging me to complete my blog and apply for bidvertiser. I hope they are not strict in accepting blog like Google adsense. Otherwise mine will be rejected which has hardly 1 or 2 visitors per day.
    BTW: May I know if they pay by paypal?