Default Worst website builder I ever Used - Blue Voda

BlueVoda is the worst web site builder I ever used. these were the problems I faced..
    The generated html file contain lots of unnecessary code elements like those created by Microsoft word.
    changes code a lot while opening an html file- add meta tags, edits 'div id' etc, etc,etc..
    no direct option to save an html file..
    doesn't allow html templates.. you first have to open an html file then save it as a bluevoda template to use...
    poor CSS integration
    anyone has any comment on this??

I haven't use this s/w before.

While you were facing so much of problems, why you continued to do so for a long time? You should abadon the idea of using blue voda to create your website! there are plenty of free s/w are available in the market.

I never used it for long time... within hours I realized that this program will not work in any way for me so I dropped it and went back to my good old Kompozer.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    I never used it for long time... within hours I realized that this program will not work in any way for me so I dropped it and went back to my good old Kompozer.
    Is the name of the s/w is Kompozer? Can it be downloaded free from net? What are the main features of this s/w?

I have asked you a lot of questions and as your name is moreinfo, hope to get more informations from you about this.

Well i think the programme is of no use as it can build good pages for newbie but while uploading to the server it takes only the bluevoda server and other server do not accept it anymore.I am just sticked with webpage maker the best one.
    It is much easier than bluevoda

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i think the programme is of no use as it can build good pages for newbie but while uploading to the server it takes only the bluevoda server and other server do not accept it anymore.I am just sticked with webpage maker the best one.
    It is much easier than bluevoda
    Yes, you are right I think the software is made for promoting their hosting service namely blue host..

and dear ssarkar here is the download link..
    http://kompozer.net/download.php
    It is completely free
    the main feature is live code editing and ability to edit files in preview mode
    you don't need to install anything on your computer... just unzip and run the exe file this feature helped me a lot to transfer my projects from one computer to another

Friends, I download and installed this bluevoda long ago, but so far never I tried it, but I thought it would be a easy way to build up a website. Now after reading your comments, I'm going to uninstall it. I will stick to frontpage. They do promote their hosting company vodahost with this software, not bluehost. Or else, maybe both vodahost and bluehost belongs to them.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I download and installed this bluevoda long ago, but so far never I tried it, but I thought it would be a easy way to build up a website. Now after reading your comments, I'm going to uninstall it. I will stick to frontpage. They do promote their hosting company vodahost with this software, not bluehost. Or else, maybe both vodahost and bluehost belongs to them.
    It is advisable to use dreamweaver if nay body serious for web designing not any third party software like blue voda or anything else.

Maybe this BlueVoda is an old software which i have never used also.Hence it's always better to use new ones like Dreamweaver which is too good

Default Re: Worst website builder I ever Used - Blue Voda

BlueVoda is the worst web site builder I ever used. these were the problems I faced..
    The generated html file contain lots of unnecessary code elements like those created by Microsoft word.
    changes code a lot while opening an html file- add meta tags, edits 'div id' etc, etc,etc..
    doesn't allow html templates.. you first have to open an html file then save it as a bluevoda template to use...
    poor CSS integration
    Why you wanted to use softwares like blue voda if lot of other options like Dreamweaver are available.It is best software these days.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Why you wanted to use softwares like blue voda if lot of other options like Dreamweaver are available.It is best software these days.
    Dreamweaver isn't free rite?? it costs almost a months salary for me.
    I actually wanted to work with a reasonably ok free program thats all

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    It is advisable to use dreamweaver if nay body serious for web designing not any third party software like blue voda or anything else.
    i never liked this bluevoda. pretty confusing. i will try this dreamweaver. hope that i will find it easy to use. seems a very good site. i ahve heard so many good things about it but i have not tried it.

Default REPLY!

I am hearing this name for the first time!! BLUE VODA!! Sounds near to Vodka! Very well if u can use dreamweaver cs4, then look no further!

poor CSS integration
    Blue Voda is not much good for web designing as it has many bugs and which creates much problems for newbies so better to use any version Dreamweaver as its the king of all web designing software. I am having the CS4 Version.
    Thanks.