Default Has anyone tried out Flash action scripts?

Flash action scripts are really powerful and if you know flash and have mastered flash scripts, you can really get some amazing effects in an website

Default Re: Has anyone tried out Flash action scripts?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Flash action scripts are really powerful and if you know flash and have mastered flash scripts, you can really get some amazing effects in an website
    Of course i have ued the flash action scripts before, if not it won't be able to animate according to my plan. For those login form, it is a must to use action scripts too to make it work accordingly. Indeed it is a great features that all flash designer must used.

I have learnt flash and most of the times i do animations manually by taking lots of time and actually by inserting these action scripts, we can do perfecta nd most advanced type of animations.I haven't learnt it full, so got to learn more

Well i have not know anything about the flash templates but still i am able to learn from the net.I can make some good templates using some online websites.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i have not know anything about the flash templates but still i am able to learn from the net.I can make some good templates using some online websites.
    We are talking about flash action scripts, not flash templates. It is nothing to do with flash templates. The way you post this is unrelated to the thread and it just look senseless here. Action scripts is like programming language exclusively for flash animation.

nope i haven't used any flash scripts, my knowledge regarding this is very much limited, i do not know much about flash

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    nope i haven't used any flash scripts, my knowledge regarding this is very much limited, i do not know much about flash
    Before knowing about flash action scripts, learn flash first and flash is interesting and nice to learn at any time also

No.I have not tried it because i do not know anything about flash.Can i learn online about flash and flash action scripts?

There are some online sites where you can learn Flash, but i would suggest you to attend classes and learn a sit is the better option

There are some online sites where you can learn Flash, but i would suggest you to attend classes and learn a sit is the better option
    Actually i do not think that i will get time to attend classes.All this stuff i do is for knowledge.I know some basics about it but do not know like all other designers know.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Actually i do not think that i will get time to attend classes.All this stuff i do is for knowledge.I know some basics about it but do not know like all other designers know.
    If you are not taking this as a profession, learning online whenever you are free is ok for gaining knowledge and if you want to take it as a profession, then better to attend to class.

But since eddielkk is saying flash action scripts is different and flash is different, I'm confused what shall we learn first. Flash action scripts or Flash to create animation?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    But since eddielkk is saying flash action scripts is different and flash is different, I'm confused what shall we learn first. Flash action scripts or Flash to create animation?
    No lemon, my previous post is trying to say flash action scripts and flash templates is different. Actually flash action scripts is a programming languages or scripts for flash, to make it more interactives than basic flash animation. You can create flash animation without action scripts, but with action scripts, the animation can do interactives with these, like when the user mouseover some button what to show, or click on the button what to show. It is also needed for building flash game.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Better learn Flash first for animation and after that you can learn Flash action scripts and it will only help you in getting more attractive effects into a flash file and you can go on trying these great effects later on