Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Can I Make this Type of Transaction???

Hi Friends,

I Have got some Direct Referral under me for some of the Earning program, where I Promised them to give 1 dollar each for there active participate, and now its the time to pay them the ref.Back earning, Can I Transfer dollar to there Paypal account directly. Further Still my Paypal Account status is Unverified, So I want to know that Can I Make this Type of Transaction???

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

of course you can. just make sure the monthly transaction amount can't acceed 500$ per month. then you need to verify it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    of course you can. just make sure the monthly transaction amount can't acceed 500$ per month. then you need to verify it.
    My Monthly Transaction Don't exceed $500 per month as I am earning $120-$140 per month, But If they will Limit my account for Sending Money to other PayPal account Then it will be a Problem for me, as I still don't have Credit Card.

Yes, there is a limit - That make sure the monthly transaction amount can't acceed 500$ per month....

any way its a very good knews for all of us that - u giving money $1 for sing up only.. can u share those earnings site then i will also join under u .. Waiting for ur reply.. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    My Monthly Transaction Don't exceed $500 per month as I am earning $120-$140 per month, But If they will Limit my account for Sending Money to other PayPal account Then it will be a Problem for me, as I still don't have Credit Card.
    If your account is still unverified, how could you send money to other users? You must have attach your bank details!! Actually a few days back, I could not send 2 dollar to one users as my PP account was not verified then.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    If your account is still unverified, how could you send money to other users? You must have attach your bank details!! Actually a few days back, I could not send 2 dollar to one users as my PP account was not verified then.
    That's the Thing Which I want to know that with Unverified account Could I send money to other PayPal member, and Some of the member Answered yes and Some are Answering No, Its very Confusing.....

I am telling you from my own experience. I couldnot send money as my account was still not verified and I have asked the PP team about this that whether the money, which I would send, would be deducted from my bank or not. They answered me that the money would be deducted through my CC and not from my bank account. So I have to verify my account.

I am telling you from my own experience. I couldnot send money as my account was still not verified and I have asked the PP team about this that whether the money, which I would send, would be deducted from my bank or not. They answered me that the money would be deducted through my CC and not from my bank account. So I have to verify my account.
    Thanks Friend For Sharing Your Personal experience and For Clearing my Doubt too. So now I have Decided just to Inform my Downline regarding this and the Request them to have Patience until I get Verified to transfer there Ref.Back Earning...

That's the Thing Which I want to know that with Unverified account Could I send money to other PayPal member, and Some of the member Answered yes and Some are Answering No, Its very Confusing.....
    friend. don't be bothered to this question anymore. according to per paypal's tos. the difference between verified and unveried account is only the monthly withdraw amount. you can contact paypal to inquire this also.

hey even if you are an unverified account holder you will have the same privileges to work with them. but only sending and withdrawing and recieving limits is going to vary there.

Default Re: Can I Make this Type of Transaction???

Hi Friends,

I Have got some Direct Referral under me for some of the Earning program, where I Promised them to give 1 dollar each for there active participate, and now its the time to pay them the ref.Back earning, Can I Transfer dollar to there Paypal account directly. Further Still my Paypal Account status is Unverified, So I want to know that Can I Make this Type of Transaction???
    It wont have any issues that you are verified or unverified account in Paypal. Sending funds to other is definitely ok, as even when we purchase things online we are actually sending funds to others too. But if you send funds to other is for exchanges purpose, then you have to be really careful with that.

I think it is allowed to send money to others without having account unverified.You have restrictions only on amount and it is limited to $500.

Default Re: Can I Make this Type of Transaction???

Hi Friends,

There is no restriction on transferring cash to others with your paypal account and being unverified, you can only transfer limited cash per month

will it not make paypal suspicious if we transfer small amount like $1 to the same person specially if you do that more than once in one particular day. cause i think they may suspect that you are a ptc site w hich they don't allow. and if they restrict your account, you will have to contact them which can be a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    will it not make paypal suspicious if we transfer small amount like $1 to the same person specially if you do that more than once in one particular day. cause i think they may suspect that you are a ptc site w hich they don't allow. and if they restrict your account, you will have to contact them which can be a hassle.
    I think PTC site admin will make payment more than 30 to 100 transactions a day, that is the obvious things that make paypal suspicious, and the thread starter just need to send small amount to few of his direct referrals and not always sending that amount, so i think it is perfectly fine to do such a transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Ya.You are right paypal does not allow PTC payment but admin of PTC also knows that so he wont do transaction through paypal.So transferring money through unverified paypal is surely allowed.

well. there are lots of ptc sites paid via paypal still.like neobux. clixncash. nominimumcashout . wordlinx. i have received sveral ptc payments via paypal already.

well. there are lots of ptc sites paid via paypal still.like neobux. clixncash. nominimumcashout . wordlinx. i have received sveral ptc payments via paypal already.
    Paypal do allow PTC payment provided the PTC admin is having a paypal business account. If the ptc admin using personal account to send out so much of small payment to members, his account is surely get limited by paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Paypal do allow PTC payment provided the PTC admin is having a paypal business account. If the ptc admin using personal account to send out so much of small payment to members, his account is surely get limited by paypal.
    I did not known that.I thought paypal wont allow any kind of PTC site transaction.

well. i also heard paypal do not allow ptc business but we all know neobux really used paypal for a long time and their transaction amount would be large ofcourse.