Default How many of you have taken web designing as your career?

Many of them have done web designing, but have taken it is a part time job or even just for fun and not into serious profession.How many of you taken web designing as your profession here?

I was planning to but I do not have enough time for taking professional contracts now.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I have not taken it as career but know 10% of designing just for fun but i'm not good at these stuffs.Just know little but dreamweaver.

Career? you means doing web designing as full time jobs? I don't make it as my full time, but then i have setup a company with a group of IT friends and we accepts different type of equest including designing website too. It is quite a good source income for part time jobs.

Although I design my own site, I don't think I can make design as a career, it's because I'm not really professional web designer, it takes many hours for me to complete a design

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Although I design my own site, I don't think I can make design as a career, it's because I'm not really professional web designer, it takes many hours for me to complete a design
    Well, initially every new job you are into will take time to finish it off and only the experience you get later on will make you perfect and you will also be able to finish it off in time

Well as per me the carrer as a web designer is real great and i am interested to do that.But my main problem is that i am a alredy medico and can not get even enough time to spend on learning languages.But when ever i will get time i am gone to learn it for sure.

I know some people whose main profession is web designing and earning good income out of it, but mainly they take contracts from offline offices or companies nearby their locations. If you depend on online members or people for your web designing career, it won't work out. You have to search some offices or companies or people nearby your location to get some good contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I know some people whose main profession is web designing and earning good income out of it, but mainly they take contracts from offline offices or companies nearby their locations. If you depend on online members or people for your web designing career, it won't work out. You have to search some offices or companies or people nearby your location to get some good contracts.
    Yes, my main profession was web designing and have designed so many websites till now, but right now since i am also into other online things like this one, its not that easy taking out time for this.I used to get local projects and now its difficult to take out time to go out and meet people for this

No i have not took web designing as a career but i am learning from my friend just for some additional knowledge.It is not possible for me to just do web designing.

Actually, many of them do feel web designing is a silly thing to learn and in fact if you take things seriously, its might turn out to be a money minting for anyone

web designers are easy to get job at home, but it is too boring to become a senior web designer for most of people. talent is necessary for such creative job.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    web designers are easy to get job at home, but it is too boring to become a senior web designer for most of people. talent is necessary for such creative job.
    Nothing is easy here and many web designers also struggle to get jobs , but once they start getting jobs it's quite easy to make money for them

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    I was planning to but I do not have enough time for taking professional contracts now.
    u can start dear - there is a great place for website layout design tutorials

just check it out - http://www.pixel2life.com/tutorials/...bsite_layouts/

Hope u like it..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Now a days lots of competition among web designing or developing so it is not easy to get jobs as designer.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Now a days lots of competition among web designing or developing so it is not easy to get jobs as designer.
    If one is good in designing and if he is good in creativity, then he will always be in demand anywhere