Default Which will be Better Option PHP, ASP, JSP or Any other????

For Developing a Website, which of this will be the Better option of Programming to choose for convenient Development of the Website...

Well I would anytime recommend going with ASP for developing your website. In ASP you can integrate all component even jsp and develop and good dynamic website.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

I dont have much idea about programming language and i know a little bit basic html what i learn in my High School time but all people are telling PHP is the best ...i think they are right about it ...what u say...? Is It ?

I also agree with john that - PHP is the best - So, try it dear.. :wink:

Since i always host websites in window's server, i follow ASP and it is also very good for me as i also find it easy.But i also want to learn PHP

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think most people now into php. I use php too, I think php is easier to learn. I never learn asp, jsp, or other.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Since i always host websites in window's server, i follow ASP and it is also very good for me as i also find it easy.But i also want to learn PHP
    Now a days very few sites developing in ASP and very few hosting also supporting ASp i dont know the reason ,but php is widely used.

Yes, these day's PHP is widely used and i also think PHP is little bit easier when compared to ASP and even i am interested to learn PHP at the earliest

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Now a days very few sites developing in ASP and very few hosting also supporting ASp i dont know the reason ,but php is widely used.
    what i know asp script takes lots much resource of server for this very few hosting company support asp hosting and those supports take much money than php.

If i have choice then i will go for ASP because as far as i am concerned ASP is easy to learn than others.So i will choose ASP.

Maybe you are right that many are using PHP now , biut regarding hosting servers supporting only PHP=- i don't think so..! as most of them are still preferring window's hosting and it does support ASP

Maybe you are right that many are using PHP now , biut regarding hosting servers supporting only PHP=- i don't think so..! as most of them are still preferring window's hosting and it does support ASP
    Ya.Today lot of websites are working on ASP and i guess ASP is easy to learn and lot of hosting is also done by ASP.

The reason of PHP coding is being used more than ASP due to PHP is open source programming language built on Linux, while ASP is only used for windows hosting, which is more expensive than linux hosting. Thats why i think people still prefer php to design website.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    The reason of PHP coding is being used more than ASP due to PHP is open source programming language built on Linux, while ASP is only used for windows hosting, which is more expensive than linux hosting. Thats why i think people still prefer php to design website.
    Ya.You are right.PHP is an open source programming language and it is old as compared to ASP but ASP is developing well and i hope it will be popular than PHP in some years.

Well if you are a newbie then use php but if you think that you can handle very well asp then go for asp.Both are good and have their own advantages.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well if you are a newbie then use php but if you think that you can handle very well asp then go for asp.Both are good and have their own advantages.
    Ya you are right but when you will start to use asp.You will like asp a lot and then you will use asp only.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    No, you can't differentiate ASP and PHP like that. It is not like beginner have to go for PHP while advance go for ASP, both of them have their unique way of programs the code, in some occassion, the PHP is having more features than ASP, only advance can handle it. Did you learn both languages before?

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92 View Post
    For Developing a Website, which of this will be the Better option of Programming to choose for convenient Development of the Website...
    Asp is best one you can easily develop website.

PHP is better than other languges .Because PHP is cost effective , open source and easy to learn for beginner .