Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Any body active in odesk

Hi all any body active and earning from odesk i heard many people earning good amount from odesk ,do you have any idea and are you also earning?

Default Re: Any body active in odesk

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi all any body active and earning from odesk i heard many people earning good amount from odesk ,do you have any idea and are you also earning?
    Odesk is a freelance site, first you have to create your profile then bid for the jobs available available there, the more jobs done by you ontime, the easier next time you getting jobs from those job publisher. Anyway, you still need to compete with others in order to get jobs.

I have already registered there but didn't take the test which we have to give in order to bid for a job. I also don't know what is the probability of wining a bid for us.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have already registered there but didn't take the test which we have to give in order to bid for a job. I also don't know what is the probability of wining a bid for us.
    Well you should take the test because that test will be used as a proof that you're capable of doing freelancer work for their client.

what is odesk anyway? can anyone here give me the link so I can check it out for myself?
    Why freelancer site need to take test too.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Odesk is a freelance site, first you have to create your profile then bid for the jobs available available there, the more jobs done by you ontime, the easier next time you getting jobs from those job publisher. Anyway, you still need to compete with others in order to get jobs.
    sounds some kinda like getafreelaner. but till now i have yet to complete any job on GAF and i'm boring with that already. what's the earning about this ODESk?

Quote Originally Posted by master
    what is odesk anyway? can anyone here give me the link so I can check it out for myself?
    You should find the site by yourself by simply searching the net by the name 'odesk'. Anyway, the site link is www.odesk.com. You have to register there first then will get jobs. The test is required to verify whether you have the capability to compete for a job.

well i 'm a member tehre i passed two exam there and now qualified but yet to get any job i applied for 5 jobs ,last date is tomorrow hope i'll get one job at least.I have bid for article writing jobs.

I also have account in Odesk but i am not active you need to check your account from time to time to update for future employer, but you need to take the test before you can start bidding..

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well i 'm a member tehre i passed two exam there and now qualified but yet to get any job i applied for 5 jobs ,last date is tomorrow hope i'll get one job at least.I have bid for article writing jobs.
    Would we have to appear for two consecutive test there? Are those test are easy enough to qualify? Wish you best of luck and if you grab a job there, pl let us know.

Hi Tom I am not a member of odesk because to bid something you need to give an exam there which is very time taking work and i don't have any time that's why i have not joined there but i am getting work from other sites.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by master
    If you have really take some time to read previous post here, you will not ask what is odesk, please do check the odesk yourself and do some research on google or others if you really interested to find out the details.

Would we have to appear for two consecutive test there? Are those test are easy enough to qualify? Wish you best of luck and if you grab a job there, pl let us know.
    ya sarkar i had to appear two exam one is readiness test another one is American English skill test actually there are many tests according to job.well if i'll get any good job like article writing job i'll distribute with you ,eddie ,john like some people because i've applied for some job which demands no of articles.

ya sarkar i had to appear two exam one is readiness test another one is American English skill test actually there are many tests according to job.well if i'll get any good job like article writing job i'll distribute with you ,eddie ,john like some people because i've applied for some job which demands no of articles.
    Is there any particular job for which you have to appear for American English skill test? I think everyone shouldn't appear for this.

OK, thanks Satyakam, I praise your honesty and wish you all the best.

Is there any particular job for which you have to appear for American English skill test? I think everyone shouldn't appear for this.

OK, thanks Satyakam, I praise your honesty and wish you all the best.
    Thansk sarkar actually when i completed the registration one link came among which i have selected American English test it requires for appearing for job like article writing etc.Then i had to appear odesk readiness test which is compulsory.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Thanks satyakam for details explanation but if any body will fail in exam then what will happen?will we be disqualified or what?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Hi tom if you will fail in any exam you can re appear but it is little tough and you require patience to attend.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hi tom if you will fail in any exam you can re appear but it is little tough and you require patience to attend.
    Do you know if that exam is always same with other people or have different case for each people?
    And anyone here passed the exam already?

I think no one would fail the Odesk readyness test. They have a guideline about how to pass the exam and they will ask you to follow that guideline while appearing for the exam.
    I planning to appear for this test this weekend.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

I think no one would fail the Odesk readyness test. They have a guideline about how to pass the exam and they will ask you to follow that guideline while appearing for the exam.
    I planning to appear for this test this weekend.
    No that's not the case though they are giving links but it is very confusing i tried some months back but failed and i have not tried again.Mainly you loose patience to read so many lines.