Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default People sell their paypal account?

I saw some othere forum that people sell their verify paypal account.. I don't understand why they do it?

Can anybody pls tell me what is the reason behind of selling paypal account? Reply..

Default Re: People sell their paypal account?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I saw some othere forum that people sell their verify paypal account.. I don't understand why they do it?

Can anybody pls tell me what is the reason behind of selling paypal account? Reply..
    First of all this question itself is confuisng and tell me how one can sell their Paypal verified accounts when Paypal collects all user informations and selling it to someone else, hoe can this get changed?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well some people doing it as others need as they dont have credit cards and they need verified Paypal accounts and so those have verified account they sell it but i have one doubt can their CC be misutilised.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. since paypal have strictly verification policy and i wonder if the one sell his own verified paypal account.how could he use paypal in the future?

Its the 1st time that I have heard about this thing, but I can't understand how anyone could use any others PayPal account, Because If he/she do so then How he/she will get his/her money to his/her own Bank Account????

I think people sell their paypal account to those people that need it but couldn't able to register in paypal again, may be due to their country not accepted by paypal, the buyer existing paypal account is being limited by paypal.

I wonder why the seller would like to risk his own personal information to the buyer for just small fees of selling paypal account?

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92

Its the 1st time that I have heard about this thing, but I can't understand how anyone could use any others PayPal account, Because If he/she do so then How he/she will get his/her money to his/her own Bank Account????
    yes. though the buyer can buy all the related information and emails together. but once paypal limitted this account later then how could him provide the doc.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92

yes. though the buyer can buy all the related information and emails together. but once paypal limitted this account later then how could him provide the doc.
    Oh.. But still it is seems to be a risk factor to buy anybody else Paypal account because there is a possibility of conflict with the user and Possibly Paypal may ban the Account too

Well I guess this happens a lot specially to countries who cant open account in PP I too got an offer that person offered me $400 just to get a verified PP account but I never agree on this offer. Even the offer was big. :P

It's not difficult to change the bank informations and personal details of an account. So when one buy a verified pp account from someone, he/she not has to face any risk, it is the risk which the buyer would face by revealing his personal information to another person.

well. since paypal have strictly verification policy and i wonder if the one sell his own verified paypal account.how could he use paypal in the future?
    Yes, exactly and i am doubting on this as even if anyone sells their account also, it can be misused and even Paypal can ban the one who has taken the account...many possiblities

I do not think that is possible. I mean what kind of profit can anyone get by selling their paypal account and paypal detects even if you do not have your own credit card for verificatin.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    I do not think that is possible. I mean what kind of profit can anyone get by selling their paypal account and paypal detects even if you do not have your own credit card for verificatin.
    I too have the Same view as you, because ant body will go for something this then How could he/she mange with every relevant requirements for it, I don't think it is possible for anybody to do so????

Seller don't get any profit only Buyer get good profit from it as he can use Verified account for own use can send money to others and receive big payments by using Proxy and can cheat to others with sellers name one guy have been ask me whether i am going to sell my PP account to him for $6.50..

well. if have no way to earn money from so even our paypal account is useless also. so those guys willing to sell it under a good price i guess.

Some people will do just about anything to earn money. I don't think selling their paypal account worth the risk.

well. if have no way to earn money from so even our paypal account is useless also. so those guys willing to sell it under a good price i guess.
    Well their is lot's of use of paypal account most of site pays though PP and we can withdraw money at low charges..... and those know what will happened in future they will not sell PP account if anyone ask me to sell my account my answer will be know if in future buyer do anything wrong i will need to face all problems.

I do not think that you can sell your account.First question is what benefit you gonna get after selling your account if we get free personal account on paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well their is lot's of use of paypal account most of site pays though PP and we can withdraw money at low charges..... and those know what will happened in future they will not sell PP account if anyone ask me to sell my account my answer will be know if in future buyer do anything wrong i will need to face all problems.
    Yes you are right. The seller may get into trouble if the buyer does anythting illegal. Paypal will come looking after the seller of the account in case of fraud or cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Yes and since he sold verified account.They can track him down by his credit card or debit card and so he can get into trouble.

Yes you are right. The seller may get into trouble if the buyer does anythting illegal. Paypal will come looking after the seller of the account in case of fraud or cheating.