Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default question about PP withdrawal.

Do I receive cash or check if I withdraw money from my PP account to my bank account? what currency is it, if i can get cash? dollars or Yuan(Chinese currency). btw, I verified my Paypal account by local ATM card .

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so you are in China currently?

there is no way to withdraw paypal to your bank account directly.you need to bankwire and paid paypal 35$ per withdaw. you will receive USD to your local bank account and make sure the bank account you provide for the withdraw can support USD .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

there is no way to withdraw paypal to your bank account directly.you need to bankwire and paid paypal 35$ per withdaw. you will receive USD to your local bank account and make sure the bank account you provide for the withdraw can support USD .
    yeah, i'm in China.
    bankwire? is it an online bank, too? do i have to pay fee for using bankwire? are you Chinese? have you withdrew money from PP to bank account, recently? Now I can verify my PP account with Chinese ATM card, so I guess i can get RMB in my bank account, too

Friend, you won't receive USD, but your local currency in your bank. I suggest you better use Xoom service to withdaw your PP.

For Indians, we can simply withraw with one click to our local bank.

well, when paypal itself has a facility to withdraw money to our local bank then why should we go for xoom service i wonder,
    how much is the fees at xoom

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, when paypal itself has a facility to withdraw money to our local bank then why should we go for xoom service i wonder,
    i think xoom will charge $10 for every transaction..but you don't need xoom you can withdraw your funds from your paypal account to your local currency.

Thank god our country is supported by Paypal and i can easily transfer my Paypal money to my bank account directly and amount will be reflected in my bank account in 3-4 day's.

The fee for China members is really high so it is better to withdraw if you have a huge amount of money already or else your money will be use just to pay the fee.

Paypal bankwires the amount to your bank and does not give a check. And the amount you receive is converted to your local currency. Before withdrawing the amount from paypal paypal has a currency converter option from where you can see how much amount can you get.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    i think xoom will charge $10 for every transaction..but you don't need xoom you can withdraw your funds from your paypal account to your local currency.
    I checked xoom, the fee is $4.99 for each transaction. it is not high. But i'm not sure it is legit. who has done a deal with xoom, recently?

but i think the charges are certainly higher than the paypal site isnt it.
    Anyways i think paypal is more advantageous for me than xoom for any transfers.

Mr.Microsoft stated the right point about currency conversion in paypal but my question is why to take cheque if you get money easily in cash?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I dont know about China but in India we get cash from bank directly in our local currency that is rupees.No need to request cheque if direct bank deposit facility available,.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Paypal bankwires the amount to your bank and does not give a check. And the amount you receive is converted to your local currency. Before withdrawing the amount from paypal paypal has a currency converter option from where you can see how much amount can you get.
    bank wire method is not supported in china country, it is only for US and europe country. For wonderful from china, he may only able to withdraw directly to his ATM debit card that directly bank in to his local bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Mr.Microsoft stated the right point about currency conversion in paypal but my question is why to take cheque if you get money easily in cash?
    I think cheques method is also not available in some country, it is for US too. The easiest method is directly transfer back to local account by given some services charges to paypal.

i don't about withdrawing paypal money if you are from china. cause different places has different features of paypal. i think you better email paypal for them to answer your question. and it is good that you ahve verified your paypal by your debit card. try to withdraw through your debit card and try to add bank account in your paypal. maybe it is allowed.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

[quote="wonderful1"]

bankwire is mean the tranfer from one bank to another bank. we can't withdraw directly to our bank account . they will charge you 35$ per withdraw and that's really costy.yes you can exchange you recived USD to CNY also.
    i'm a Chinese also.

[quote="hyxfei"]
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1

bankwire is mean the tranfer from one bank to another bank. we can't withdraw directly to our bank account . they will charge you 35$ per withdraw and that's really costy.yes you can exchange you recived USD to CNY also.
    i'm a Chinese also.
    Well, idon't know the charges for withdrawing to your local bank account is charging so high at $35 USD, in my country malaysia, the withdrawal charge is only $5 USD, so i always withdraw to my debit card and then direct it to my bank account.

I checked xoom, the fee is $4.99 for each transaction. it is not high. But i'm not sure it is legit. who has done a deal with xoom, recently?
    Actually, it's not $4.99. That fees is for only USA people. For international members the fees is $13.99. It's far better than 35% so once you collect huge amount in paypal say $200 or $300, you can simply withdraw it to your bank using xoom by just giving away $13.99.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Actually, it's not $4.99. That fees is for only USA people. For international members the fees is $13.99. It's far better than 35% so once you collect huge amount in paypal say $200 or $300, you can simply withdraw it to your bank using xoom by just giving away $13.99.
    $4.99 is only for U.S. residents to send money worldwide? and are you sure i will get cash in my bank acount, not check? can I get my money back to xoom account, if my bank account can't receive such transaction?