Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

needless to say that when you have funds in your bank quite obviously you can withdraw using debit card and also spend from it

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    needless to say that when you have funds in your bank quite obviously you can withdraw using debit card and also spend from it
    but to withdraw your paypal money through debit card has $5 charge fee. but mine thuogh only $1 cause i have bank account number too on my debit card besides my credit card number in my debit card. so i got to use to verify my paypal account with credit card number in my debit card. and below is the bank account number which i used to withdraw my money here every month.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    but to withdraw your paypal money through debit card has $5 charge fee. but mine thuogh only $1 cause i have bank account number too on my debit card besides my credit card number in my debit card. so i got to use to verify my paypal account with credit card number in my debit card. and below is the bank account number which i used to withdraw my money here every month.
    Well if you have a bank account number then paypal would not charge you more and hence the 5$ fee would not be applicable for you.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

if bank transfer is allowed it would be better to withdraw by bank transfer. i'd like to wish our country can have such service also.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    if bank transfer is allowed it would be better to withdraw by bank transfer. i'd like to wish our country can have such service also.
    why don' t you have the feature in your country. from what country are you from. it is expensive without that feature in our account. Cause $5 withdrawal fee is so big. i used to withdraw by credit card number and i loss a lot by that feature. but eventually paypal acdded that feature last year.

why don' t you have the feature in your country. from what country are you from. it is expensive without that feature in our account. Cause $5 withdrawal fee is so big. i used to withdraw by credit card number and i loss a lot by that feature. but eventually paypal acdded that feature last year.
    Yes the feature of withdrawing to a bank is very good feature added by Paypal. It has helped me a lot uptill now. It was never so convinient converting the online funds into real cash.

I will prefer withdrawing to bank more than bank transfer.Only dis advantage is that it takes 4 to 5 business days toget your money in bank.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hello revvv1234, i do not know there is difference between bank withdraw and bank transfer.would you help to clearify?

well if you have debit card attached with bank account its very easy the charges are minimal and sometimes no charges if you are withdrawing above $170 here in India, only for debit cards without bank account like payoneer DC may be they will be charged,

well if you have debit card attached with bank account its very easy the charges are minimal and sometimes no charges if you are withdrawing above $170 here in India, only for debit cards without bank account like payoneer DC may be they will be charged,
    But can you tell me about the charges to withdraw below $170? I heard it is not cheap to withdraw by debit card.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    But can you tell me about the charges to withdraw below $170? I heard it is not cheap to withdraw by debit card.
    If you have amount less than 170$ then you can get a charge of 1$ and i think that is ok with it.I like this service because we can use it at ease and at an affordable price.

hey now a days paypal is charging fees for even recievin money to our personal paypal account. so i am really skeptical about what to do how is the fees for withdrawl now is it increased or the same.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hey now a days paypal is charging fees for even recievin money to our personal paypal account. so i am really skeptical about what to do how is the fees for withdrawl now is it increased or the same.
    There is no fees for personal account to receive money if the sender choose 'personal' option, not 'purchase'. I dont' think paypal will add withdrawal fees.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    If you have amount less than 170$ then you can get a charge of 1$ and i think that is ok with it.I like this service because we can use it at ease and at an affordable price.
    You are talking about which country? because as far as i know there are no charges for personal account.In any transaction.

I also have my paypal personal account, and still i haven't tried to withdraw cash but i heard in my country there's a deduction or charged for every withdrawal transaction.

hey but whenever some one is sending me money i get the fees cut. the fees are the same as in the premium accounts. very high for me though

Quote Originally Posted by archy22 View Post
    hey but whenever some one is sending me money i get the fees cut. the fees are the same as in the premium accounts. very high for me though
    I don't thing there is some fee on receiving cash from somebody as i have never even noticed that till now and i am holding Paypal for more than 5 years now