Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ya depending on the country of residence sometimes it takes long time to receive the cheque itself and then you gotta wait for its en cashment and that will take another few days, so its a late procedure, but when there is no other go we need to accumulate some large amount and then withdraw, but direct bank transfer would be the ideal method, in china is it not even possible to withdraw to some credit cards/debit cards :?:
    Your country only need few days for the cheques to be approved as cash in your bank. For my country, when i pass the cheques to my local bank, it normally take 1 to 2 months for the cheques to credited as cash in my local bank account. Are you from india too? Seem like india always having good deal.

well,indian is so luck.use paypal is so conveninent,and the charge fees is so low as well as the time is so short which cheque to a local bank,ii hope china like indian at these ways in future.it will good also.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,indian is so luck.use paypal is so conveninent,and the charge fees is so low as well as the time is so short which cheque to a local bank,ii hope china like indian at these ways in future.it will good also.
    I just heard that in india if we withdraw a big amount (welll, how much is the big amount) to our local bank account, paypal will not charges the withdrawal fees at all. I don't how true is this, any india members can clear this doubt?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I just heard that in india if we withdraw a big amount (welll, how much is the big amount) to our local bank account, paypal will not charges the withdrawal fees at all. I don't how true is this, any india members can clear this doubt?
    Ya.It is true above 7000 INR paypal does not charge any charges.I did not tried it but it works.

well,it is true and have been proved by many india people,otherwise,i still don't know why paypal company don't charge any fees for india people when they withdraw a big amount?

well,it is true and have been proved by many india people,otherwise,i still don't know why paypal company don't charge any fees for india people when they withdraw a big amount?
    Well because PP have lot's of indian members and from their transaction and selling other products they are earning good money that's why PP kept all fees very low.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. there are lots indian members is one reason but the most important thing i think that's you gov have good policy about foreign currency but here have strict policy.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. there are lots indian members is one reason but the most important thing i think that's you gov have good policy about foreign currency but here have strict policy.
    nope our gov. have really strict rules and regulation for foreign currency we have limitation on withdraw funds we can maximum withdraw 2000$ in whole one year.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Ya.It is true above 7000 INR paypal does not charge any charges.I did not tried it but it works.
    not only in india but also in the philippins. if you have at least $175 to withdraw then you will not be charged when you withdraw money. i think that paypal alraedy earned money when we withdraw cause the exchange rate is lesser than the actual exchange rate here. so if the exchange rate is 47 pesos to $1 here in my country, in paypal it will just be 46 pesos.

yes. they also earn from the withdraw rate different to bank exchange rate. and if we need long time to collect the minimum withdraw amount paypal also can have our money to invest and gain some profit.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    ya depending on the country of residence sometimes it takes long time to receive the cheque itself and then you gotta wait for its en cashment and that will take another few days, so its a late procedure, but when there is no other go we need to accumulate some large amount and then withdraw, but direct bank transfer would be the ideal method, in china is it not even possible to withdraw to some credit cards/debit cards :?:
    Your country only need few days for the cheques to be approved as cash in your bank. For my country, when i pass the cheques to my local bank, it normally take 1 to 2 months for the cheques to credited as cash in my local bank account. Are you from india too? Seem like india always having good deal.
    Well 1-2 months for the check to be credited is way too long man. I think the bank service should be improved in your country.

I always go for electronic bank transfer and it just takes 3-4 day's for cash transfer in our country and i don't face any kind of problems here as i am also holding this Paypal account for more than a year now

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I always go for electronic bank transfer and it just takes 3-4 day's for cash transfer in our country and i don't face any kind of problems here as i am also holding this Paypal account for more than a year now
    Yes the electronic transfer is a very convient option and worry free to a greater extent. I also prefer electronic transfers. You can withdraw money siting at home is such a great comfort.

Bank transfer instead of cheque is preferable because it is surely faster than cheque.Mostly it will take 4 to 5 business days for bak transfer so it is better than cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well 1-2 months for the check to be credited is way too long man. I think the bank service should be improved in your country.
    It took long time for my local bank to process the cheques is because my local bank here don't have branches in US country, and it is not international bank, so all the foreign cheques need to be verify manually with the US bank before it can proceed, the verification process is the cause of taking long time. It happend to me for my adsense cheques, it took 2 months to get credited to my bank.

here also need around 40days to process one froeign cheque. and the cash check charges are around 4$ per check at least. and 0.1/100 of each check amount.

yeah by checks take such a very long time. i don't like withdrawing through that. withdrawing by bank account is better and cheaper and much safer.

yes. since paypal provide bank withdraw in some of the country so we can withdraw to bank account. but in someof the country the charges is high and unbearable.

here also need around 40days to process one froeign cheque. and the cash check charges are around 4$ per check at least. and 0.1/100 of each check amount.
    I think most of the foreign cheques that we received suppost to take around 1 to 2 months to processed as i explained early in my post. But i am really wondering why india members can get their cheques credited within few days to a week. HOw india bank can processed so fast for the foreign cheques.

I think most of the foreign cheques that we received suppost to take around 1 to 2 months to processed as i explained early in my post. But i am really wondering why india members can get their cheques credited within few days to a week. HOw india bank can processed so fast for the foreign cheques.
    I think there are 2 posibilities, one is the india bank that they credited their cheques is US based international bank, which will also took 1 week processing time. Another one, i think is those member that comments saying that they can get the cheque money within few days, is just simply posting only, they have never receives any US cheques before.