Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

wonderful, you will get cash not cheque. Paypal will transfer money after exchanging into your local currencly, directly to your bank account and for this only reason they are asking you to submit bank details.

if you already have money in your paypal account then you can open account either debit card or passbook then transfer it after you have verified your paypal account. you can withdraw by the currency of your country.

Default Re: question about PP withdrawal.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Do I receive cash or check if I withdraw money from my PP account to my bank account? what currency is it, if i can get cash? dollars or Yuan(Chinese currency). btw, I verified my Paypal account by local ATM card .
    Paypal will Pay you in your Local currency only and they might Charge fee for Conversion of Currency, As I'm from India and I'm receiving my Cash transferred to my Local Bank in INR(Indian Currency)

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Do I receive cash or check if I withdraw money from my PP account to my bank account? what currency is it, if i can get cash? dollars or Yuan(Chinese currency). btw, I verified my Paypal account by local ATM card .
    Paypal will Pay you in your Local currency only and they might Charge fee for Conversion of Currency, As I'm from India and I'm receiving my Cash transferred to my Local Bank in INR(Indian Currency)
    Not only that, take note that our local bank account may have different exchange rate to convert the money to our local currency which is differnet than the reate of paypal, and local bank may also incur some service charge to recieve money in paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Not only that, take note that our local bank account may have different exchange rate to convert the money to our local currency which is differnet than the reate of paypal, and local bank may also incur some service charge to recieve money in paypal.
    No the local banks do not incur any charges for currency conversion because the currency is already been converted by paypal before sending it to our account and that's the pretty same reason paypal takes currency conversion fees.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    No the local banks do not incur any charges for currency conversion because the currency is already been converted by paypal before sending it to our account and that's the pretty same reason paypal takes currency conversion fees.
    What i means is the local services charges when receiving fund from paypal that and local bank charge to us, not all the bank will having this services charge but my local bank did charge me RM25 for handling fees. It vary with the bank, that why i ask member to take note.

well i dont think so that paypal will charge any service fees for a personal members. only if you have verified they might cut some fees form your account

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, when paypal itself has a facility to withdraw money to our local bank then why should we go for xoom service i wonder,
    how much is the fees at xoom
    i think xoom will charge $10 for every transaction..but you don't need xoom you can withdraw your funds from your paypal account to your local currency.
    I checked xoom, the fee is $4.99 for each transaction. it is not high. But i'm not sure it is legit. who has done a deal with xoom, recently?
    well. i'm sure you have not checked xoom in details. xoom charge difference fees of differet amount. i remember if you transfer 500$ then you will be charged 19.99$ . and ofcourse it is legit. most foreign trade also use this way to settle the payment.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well i dont think so that paypal will charge any service fees for a personal members. only if you have verified they might cut some fees form your account
    Paypal does charge you fee for withdrawing money be it any type of account.

well. for personnal account . no matter it's verified or not. paypal won't charge any fees for the tranaction. but here will be charged if we withdraw.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. for personnal account . no matter it's verified or not. paypal won't charge any fees for the tranaction. but here will be charged if we withdraw.
    i think all kinds of account have charges when withdrawing our money either verified or not. but in the philippines we can't withdraw if our account not verified. and we can't even transfer . we can just receive money in it. so you are more lucky in india that you can withdraw and transfer money without verification.

what is the limit in india when it is not verified.

When your money will be transferred to bank account then you will get cash from your bank and as far as my knowledge.For cheque paypal cost you more as compared to cash.So go for cash.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    wonderful, you will get cash not cheque. Paypal will transfer money after exchanging into your local currencly, directly to your bank account and for this only reason they are asking you to submit bank details.
    yes, if you want to withdraw money from paypal,you need't get cheque,you can get cash,and paypal will paid for you when you submintyour bank details.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think all kinds of account have charges when withdrawing our money either verified or not. but in the philippines we can't withdraw if our account not verified. and we can't even transfer . we can just receive money in it. so you are more lucky in india that you can withdraw and transfer money without verification.

what is the limit in india when it is not verified.
    yup its good for us we can withdraw without verification , and about maximum amount i think it is 500$ per year which is quite enough for me.

well $500 per year is indeed limited. and that i don't think i can use that unverified. it suits me well to have a verified account. but i don't know what is the limit of per year if we are verified. is it true that we can withdraw $500 a day for verified. is that the limit. isn't that good. he he. but i don't earn that much though. wish i do.

In India, paypal will charge Rs. 50 to transfer money to our bank account, if the amount is less than Rs. 7000. Besides this, paypal will also charge some extra money as it always pay us less amount per dollar than the prevailing market rate.

yup china members can not withdraw the pp money direct to their bank account thats sad, so if this service is not available you better check bank wire or any other service available to get your money

yes. only bank wire and check is allowed but the bank wire charged too much charges and no one can afford for it. we need one bank transfer feature asap.

yes. only bank wire and check is allowed but the bank wire charged too much charges and no one can afford for it. we need one bank transfer feature asap.
    I think receiving cheques is not a bad idea to withdraw PP fund, i am also requesting withdraw through ban cheques only. The only problems for bank cheques, is sometimes it tooks too long to clear the cheques, more than 2 months here.

ya depending on the country of residence sometimes it takes long time to receive the cheque itself and then you gotta wait for its en cashment and that will take another few days, so its a late procedure, but when there is no other go we need to accumulate some large amount and then withdraw, but direct bank transfer would be the ideal method, in china is it not even possible to withdraw to some credit cards/debit cards :?: