Default Do you use more of tables in a website?

While designing a websites, do you use more of tables? are you used to put everything in a table?did you face any alignment problems?

I have so far created only website for myself and I am using lots of tables frequently. Tables make my whole contents in a neat, alignment format.

Is the size of a page increased if I use tables more often?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have so far created only website for myself and I am using lots of tables frequently. Tables make my whole contents in a neat, alignment format.

Is the size of a page increased if I use tables more often?
    Each web designer will have his own way of creating websites and i also use tables but not much as i look into alignment of images mostly

Each designer has his own ways of designing website.So he can choose about everything in it.I use tables sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Each designer has his own ways of designing website.So he can choose about everything in it.I use tables sometimes.
    Yes, each designer has his own way of designing and i was using more tables in the beginning when is started and now i have reduced a lot.Are you into professional web designing now?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, each designer has his own way of designing and i was using more tables in the beginning when is started and now i have reduced a lot.Are you into professional web designing now?
    Not exactly professional but designed a website with my friend's help.He is a good designer.I am still learning.

Not exactly professional but designed a website with my friend's help.He is a good designer.I am still learning.
    Learn through your friend who is a designer and it will be easy learning this way instead of going to classes for this

I am asking those professional/occassional website designer that if I use lots of tables in a webpage, does the size of that page is bigger than that the page which doesn't use a table at all?

Well when i first learned html i used to make simple website without any problem of tables but later i started to use tables in my website to make all the content more good looking than ever.I hope i can continue with it and develop more skill.And ya use of table reduces the size of the webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well when i first learned html i used to make simple website without any problem of tables but later i started to use tables in my website to make all the content more good looking than ever.I hope i can continue with it and develop more skill.And ya use of table reduces the size of the webpage.
    Yes, by placing things in a table everything looks organized and i also learnt without tables in the beginning and then started with more tables and now limited tables as it should look perfectly aligned for me...that's all

Yes, last time when i am using frontpage to design my webpages, i really use a alot of tables to make my site alligns in the way that i want. But then now i find out some useful editor software that can help to arrange the graphics easily in the webpages, so i seldom use frontpage anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Yes, last time when i am using frontpage to design my webpages, i really use a alot of tables to make my site alligns in the way that i want. But then now i find out some useful editor software that can help to arrange the graphics easily in the webpages, so i seldom use frontpage anymore.
    Can you tell me the name of editors.I am making a new website and i need to modify it daily so i need to use a editor so simple that it can make the site usage easy for me.

Can you tell me the name of editors.I am making a new website and i need to modify it daily so i need to use a editor so simple that it can make the site usage easy for me.
    You can search the wyswyg webpage editor software on google, currently i am using webpage maker, it is easy to use and we can arranges the design according to our needs.

You can search the wyswyg webpage editor software on google, currently i am using webpage maker, it is easy to use and we can arranges the design according to our needs.
    I didn't hear about this software? is it a new software and available free online? have you used it before?

I didn't hear about this software? is it a new software and available free online? have you used it before?
    Well friend, you are quoting my previous post which i type "currently i am using webpage maker", now you asked me again have you used it bofore??? I have already answer you in my previous post.

IT is not a free software, you need to pay license in order to use it.

Friends, I never created any website so far but I want to create one soon with alignment, and everything but I'm not sure how it's going to come out. Anyway, it seems here most of you have many good websites, and I'll be glad if you post your website links every time you talk about your website alingment and so and so which will help me to understand exactly what you are talking about and use it in my website.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I never created any website so far but I want to create one soon with alignment, and everything but I'm not sure how it's going to come out. Anyway, it seems here most of you have many good websites, and I'll be glad if you post your website links every time you talk about your website alingment and so and so which will help me to understand exactly what you are talking about and use it in my website.
    Have you learnt HTML first of all..! as HTML is the basic knowledge you need while developing a website and regarding alignment, everything is very clear in HTML