Default Anyone of you using sound forge here?

Sound forge is a sound editing software and can be used while designing a multimedia website and have any of you used it anytime?

Of course, you can use this software to edit sounds and add them in your website so that there is a fine probability of getting more and more page views to your site and you will get massive traffic too.
    My friend has developed such a website.

Default Re: Anyone of you using sound forge here?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Sound forge is a sound editing software and can be used while designing a multimedia website and have any of you used it anytime?
    i have use it it is very nice sound editing software but you will find nuoendo ,frutiloop like software far better than sound forge,

I never use it - but thanks for the informations - i will surely use it..

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i have use it it is very nice sound editing software but you will find nuoendo ,frutiloop like software far better than sound forge,
    I have used sound forge and found it very easy to use, but i haven't really heard about the softwares you have mentioned above. Are these softwares easy to use?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i dont know about nuendo but yes i have used frutiloop it has so many controlling system switch wow it looks like real audio system,.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    i dont know about nuendo but yes i have used frutiloop it has so many controlling system switch wow it looks like real audio system,.
    I have got a demo version of fruity loops and as you said it looks like real audio system with too much controls and it will take that many days also to study the whole thing here

Sound forge is a very good software.It can be used to edit sound and add them in website and i think it is best i have ever seen for sound editing.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Sound forge is a very good software.It can be used to edit sound and add them in website and i think it is best i have ever seen for sound editing.
    As far as i know, it is the best sound editing software and those who are into multimedia websites do make use of sound forge more

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Satyakam is correct if you will use nuoendo and fruitiloop you will be addicted teh way those will produce music just terrific ,nuoendo is used in Movies.

having or adding will surely help the site to look more professional and to be more attractive to visit. i have not tried that . i would ttry to see how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Satyakam is correct if you will use nuoendo and fruitiloop you will be addicted teh way those will produce music just terrific ,nuoendo is used in Movies.

This new software nuoendo is also used for websites? can it be used? as i haven't even heard of this software and also since i am into website business, this may be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by john
    I have used fruitiloop bu i did not find that much addictive as i found sound forge.

I do use sound forge becasue I work on lot of audio projects like mixing songs and making movies. The features of sound forge are too vast.