Default Do you enjoy doing a static website or dynamic with programm

Developing a website depends on whether you are into a static site or a dynamic site and usually a static site can be developed quite faster compared to dynamic site

Default Re: Do you enjoy doing a static website or dynamic with prog

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Developing a website depends on whether you are into a static site or a dynamic site and usually a static site can be developed quite faster compared to dynamic site
    the speed of developing dynamic site is slower than developing static one, but it is more attractive. if i own a site, I would choose dynamic one.

Default Re: Do you enjoy doing a static website or dynamic with prog

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    the speed of developing dynamic site is slower than developing static one, but it is more attractive. if i own a site, I would choose dynamic one.
    While developing a dynamic site we always take time as the site should be dynamic either by adding more multimedia into the site or maybe dynamic site with more programming

I will certainly choose dynamic because while developing dynamic website it takes time still website looks attractive because of more graphics that is multimedia.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I will certainly choose dynamic because while developing dynamic website it takes time still website looks attractive because of more graphics that is multimedia.
    Dynamic websites will also cost more and if you area designer yourself then it's fine or else website will be nice to see, but will definitely cost more for sure

Dynamic websites will also cost more and if you area designer yourself then it's fine or else website will be nice to see, but will definitely cost more for sure
    Ya but i believe that if i am going to work hard then i will chose dynamic because my satisfaction is in designing a website with high graphics.

Ya but i believe that if i am going to work hard then i will chose dynamic because my satisfaction is in designing a website with high graphics.
    For your own site, you can design as you like, but when you have to design for others you will have to take their style of websites

i prefer Designing static website because it is the simplest way to showcase your product or business online. Static websites are for the people who prefer a substantially and search engine friendly website, one that delivers content for which site visitors are searching.

Static websites are also designed for easy downloadable images, browser compatibility and easy navigation having effective graphics and interactivity.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    i prefer Designing static website because it is the simplest way to showcase your product or business online. Static websites are for the people who prefer a substantially and search engine friendly website, one that delivers content for which site visitors are searching.

Static websites are also designed for easy downloadable images, browser compatibility and easy navigation having effective graphics and interactivity.
    Yes, static websites are simple and most of them who prefer static websites will ahve more content to add to the website and it is also good for robots to scrawl through the website content

Well I would go for a dynamic website as we can make the dynamic ones appealing to the user and after all the main reason of a website is that it should be appealing to the user.

Well if i would be a good programmer then i would have started a dynamic one but since i am not i will go for the static one.As it is easy for anyone to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I would go for a dynamic website as we can make the dynamic ones appealing to the user and after all the main reason of a website is that it should be appealing to the user.
    As i aid, it again depends on who wants the site and what is their actual need as if the site is just for useful informations, they may not go in for more graphics and instead may settle in for static website also

If you asking about which one is more easily for me to design and enjoy, of course design a static site is much easier than dynamic one. But Dynamic one is good and presentable for the site. It is good for us to have lot of updates to be done in future. Now, i trying to make my site as more dynamic as possible to cater for my needs of changes in futue.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If you asking about which one is more easily for me to design and enjoy, of course design a static site is much easier than dynamic one. But Dynamic one is good and presentable for the site. It is good for us to have lot of updates to be done in future. Now, i trying to make my site as more dynamic as possible to cater for my needs of changes in futue.
    Ofcourse static site is easy compared to dynamic site but developing a dynamic site will definitely give joy to a developer and it can prove one's brain.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If you look at big time websites of reliance, pepsi and all you will know the effect of dynamic websites at its best

I always prefer to static website. It is so easy to develop and is very cheap and need very less maintenance. There are also many benefits of static website like as it is easy to edit the description or content in the page and is best for the small website.

PHP Development India | PHP Web Development Company | Hire PHP Developer

the best one will be the one that you like..... or the one that you have. because if not you won't be having that...... make sense?